New Magnificent Bastard!

John Beatty

Aaron Corcorran has successfully taken down the Magnificent Bastard to become the 4th man to ever bend that monster. Congrats!!

Congrats Aaron.

Theres no bar in sight which might stop you.

You are the man Aaron :bow:bow Congratulations my friend :rock

Congrates :D

Thanks Guys, it was a tough bugger. I'm feeling it today. I did it as a result of the challenge put forward by John earlier this week. I knew that someone would probably get a Magnificent at the BBB2 and I wanted to beat them to it. :whistel:D

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

Tell us acorn what is your secret? you are improving very fast :D

No secret, workouts are in my log, and though my upper body is a shadow of its former strength I'm still pretty strong. I'm guessing the rapid progression is due in part to muscle memory of the former strength. Not to mention technique has progressed rapidly to use some of my strength. Most of what I did for my teens thru early 20's was explosive strength and speed training. I guess thats still helping now.

- Aaron

No secret, workouts are in my log, and though my upper body is a shadow of its former strength I'm still pretty strong. I'm guessing the rapid progression is due in part to muscle memory of the former strength. Not to mention technique has progressed rapidly to use some of my strength. Most of what I did for my teens thru early 20's was explosive strength and speed training. I guess thats still helping now.

- Aaron

Aaron, simply amazing to progress so quickly. Great job with the hard work!

Wow Aaron. That's some amazing bending! Do I forsee some 4.5''....

Eh, NO. I don't forsee any more short stuff for a while. I bow to Terminator on that one. the increase in tougness from grand to mag was crazy. At this point I want no part of anything that tough and shorter.

- Aaron

Congrats Aaron!!! You Magnificent Bastard!!!! :D

Congratulations, Aaron! It looks like I get to go update the list afterall! :rock