Iron Mind &#36nowballs

Guest Sebenza

Guest Sebenza

Looking for something to excercise with on off days.  The price seems rather high unless it's made really heavy duty.

Anyone using these?

How do you like them?

I get the ones I use at Target for Ŭ.99.  I've never used an Ironmind, but I have never busted one from Target.  

• 1 month later...

Along these lines I find that crushing the newspaper when I'm done with it is a great exercise too.  Probably not as portable as a little ball though.

BC.

I've bought a snowball, and it's meant for active recovery, though they are a bit on the hard side for that. I prefer power putty for recovery work. On the other hand, the snowball is too easy again for proper training. It's perhaps best as a vacation toy when you don't do any grip work, or as something to squeeze "now and then."

Guest cjmkcm

I love the Iron Mind Snowball. I use it for the 20 minutes I am on the treadmill trying to break a sweat. Between the elevated heartbeat and the snowball, I'm ready to lift.