Powerball Feats

ulgrim

Now we need people to start doing one finger powerballing, one in each hand, powerball behind the back, etc =)

Porkbone and I are bringing our powerballs to the Venice Beach gathering this weekend to see how fast we can get both spinning at the same time. I'm guessing that a dual 10,000rpm effort would be very good.

My friend does 2 at the same time. Its very funny looking.

Anyone try to powerball with one hand and write with the other? That's not really a feat of strength, but it is hard to do ... at least for me. I was on the phone earlier today powerballing with one hand and went to write a note with the other and had to stop powerballing because my right hand wanted to monkey what my left was doing with the powerball.

My friend does 1 in each hand. Starts them both himself too.

I've been keeping the powerball in the car and doing it while I drive. No accidents yet!

Do you guys go clockwise or counter clockwise? Palm up or down or to the side?

I do palm down. Right hand goes clockwise and left goes counter clockwise. I can do the other variations but those seem strongest.

And do you put the meter in your palm or facing away?

I try to change positions all the time. I have done it while driving too, it seems like I can get a better score, I cant explain why I just feel like my body is still and solid and I can concentrate on just my wrist. I have held it with the rotor both ways and another way of getting a good score for me is to hold the ball above my shoulder to the side and pump my arm up and down while turning my wrist. I know this isnt a very good description but it may get people experementing with different ways.

I hold it with the meter tucked into my palm (I have a bruise there now) with the rotor facing roughly left, and I spin it so that if you were facing my palm, it would be going clockwise.