List Your PR's in This Thread

Bill Piche

Well I was thinking I'd like to do something special for my one week powerball anniversary, and instead of buying her chocolate and gifts, I decided instead to spin it up to 14039 RPM :D

Here's the pic: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3850

nice numbers but now you got to do it all again and get it on video start to finish to make it count :tongue

Yeah I know I need the video, but I had to post the pic anyways, just so I had some proof :)

Awesome Skippy!!!! :mosher

That means spot 74 in the global Powerball scoreboard. :bow

As you already mentioned we need video for scores greater than 14K, but with you latest progress that should be very easy to reproduce for you.

Do you plan to send your scores to Powerballs.com also?

Thanks Franky. I plan on getting that video asap, and eventually I will submit a score to the powerball website, but I was planning on waiting in the hopes of beating January's score leader so I can win that shiny pair of powerballs. :D

Updated the list.

Any chances to see a video soon, Skippy?

I'm working on it, but I just got 3 new aluminum handled Baraban grippers and a #3, so I've managed to burn my arms out over the past few days. :tongue

I do have a new hi-res pic of a 14060 RPM run, and I'll post that soon, hopefully with a video in the next few days.

Edited by Skippy

Congrats Matt.

Since we wanted to mirror the original scoreboard I'll update your newest score.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, congratulaton skipy nice rpm.

I got mine for a week my best is 11883, i stop use it for 3 or 4 days because ive used too much powerball and gripper :whacked so my forearms are dead...

Well so much for that. Yesterday I was going for another powerball run, and at just under 12000 RPM, the metal pin that supports the rotor on the track made by the two halves of the sphere simply sheared off leaving me with a completely unuseable powerball. Talk about frustrating.

Yikes, at least your score is high enough for 21st on the scoreboard.

i know how you feel dude i've been without a powerball for over a month now. second time its been damaged and they sent me a new part before but this time they never e-mailed me back.

played with an electronic one for the first time, unfortunately i was tired at the time but i put a 11992.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My best is 13444 from a few weeks ago. Keep trying to get more but only getting 100-200 rpm less.

- acorn

• 3 weeks later...

8640 on my first day after getting it.....took me a while to learn to start it and then to get the RPMs above 2000.......hands very tired from lifting workout....hopefully i can post some better numbers....I think 10 year old girls posted better numbers than I did....no offense to the 10 year old girls...:) lol