Endurance

vikingpower

I'll be looking to see how this helps grip endurance. I'm finding a speed i can keep a good solid pace at and attempting to hit 60 seconds at a time. it should be interesting to see how this carrys over to farmers walks and deadlift holds

Let us know how that works out. Sounds like a definite possibility.

if it helps your farmer's walk PM me, I need all the help I can get since my wife called me at work today and said "I put you in a contest for August 7th" Thanks honey :(

Not a problem on letting you know. I've been monitoring my endurance for sometime now and should be able to see any improvement.

After a bad hand injury my endurance fell big time and it's taking a long time to recover. This time last year my grip would go after 30 seconds on average Now it holds for approx 50 seconds.

This is a big improvement but I know it can get better. This new tool could be wat i need to mix things up a bit.

Just have to work out the best way to train with the powerball. In any event I will let you know as I have a comp on july 25th with a good grip bias to it

Edited by vikingpower