Kill it, Heath!

To quote a great philosopher: "Git 'er done!"

We'll see how it goes.

Give me a break.

We'll see how it goes.

Give me a break.

Now that's funny! :laugh

Heath, go do what we already know you are going to do. :rock

Squeeze it tight and overcrush it to dust, Heath.

-Jedd-

Edited by Jedd Johnson

I have the prototype MM3 I guess you could say, but I think from watching Rob's video that the actual MM3 is harder than mine. I truely believe that Rob is stronger than me. I don't think it was an absolute max effort for him, but it sure wasn't a cakewalk. Springs vary so much it's crazy. I think mine maybe a panzy one.

Smash it!! Don't think about Rob, or if he is stronger than you - those thoughts can only hurt your performance. You are competing against the gripper.

(I know it probably doesn't matter what you think about. That gripper is toast)

The MM3 has been targeted for Termination by Cyberpump Systems model Bearcat 74.

Good luck with the MM3 Heath! :mosher:mosher

Get crazy on the overcrush Heath.

-Jedd-

Gripper is at local Post Office (they don't leave stuff without a signature) and will be picked up today.

Heath will be picked up tomorrow, at the airport (it would have cost too much to ship him through the mail with insurance and all).

Heath will be picked up tomorrow, at the airport (it would have cost too much to ship him through the mail with insurance and all).

I love that :D ......... Kill it Heath !

Well guys, the MM3 just claimed its victim. Don't know what happened, I guess just not strong enough today. Good luck to the guys that are left and I'll try again next session.

Three attempts, three about paper thickness from being closed. Couldn't have been closer without closing it. Then he tried his replica and was about the same....I personally witnessed him overcrush his replica last night. Shoulda went for cert last night, but he thought he would be too tired from the plane trip.

Tough gripper, you really need to be on your game for it. Hats off to big Rob, and Heath will get it next time.

Shame about that three attempt limit thing.......he's been taking out his frustrations on my grippers and they are not happy. I have to live with Heath for the next few days, won't be easy :blink

Don't sweat it Heath, you know you're good for it.

Was your MM3 replica close to the real thing? I want to see you close that thing on Saturday!

Edited by ClayEdgin

Yeah, my replica feels the same. When I was missing the MM3, I told Pat that the real deal was harder. I tried mine and missed it by the exact same distance, then tried the MM3 and the same distance again. One of those things I rekon. I will have the replica at the dinner so you can get a look see.