All The GripBoard Wisdom Lost?

Sybersnott

So what happened to the back pages on the GripBoard forum?  I hope they are not destroyed.  Where are they?  That's a lot of grip wisdom there.  Can those pages be archived?  Save those pages if you can!!!

We've also been patiently waiting for months for a new version of the board software.  It will NOT have this data problem. It will also have a lot of new features built in and big improvements of the current features.  And more speed. Stay tuned.

Guest kINGPIN

I am not familiar with message boards.  This is the only one I have used and I like the lay out.  I have checked out a few for my weight training but they all look a little bit complicated and that ezboard wanted a whole essay of info about me......#### no.  Keep up the good work!

Guest AghastGrip

I'm very happy with this board actually, and I agree that the EZBoard completely sucks now, especially with all of the pop-ups! The benefits this board provides FAR outway any minor hassles that may come up.

I'm definitely looking forward to the new version of the board software though.......  ;)

-Zack

Guest kINGPIN

Thats good.  it would be a shame for people to lose there identity.  This new software does it have a black background, and a medical picture of a hand alongside the logo?

Thanks WannaGrip and Solan.  It would be a shame of those pages went to never-never land.  Lots of good topics in those pages!

Guest kINGPIN

I feel sorry for people like me who did'nt even know about this place.  It seems that I arrived just at the right time because I had time to flick through most of the topics from the 40 something pages.  I found out about things I did'nt even realise existed.

The software and the style/colors are not the same thing.  It will look much the same as the current board.

Just wanted to calm you guys down, the pages are still floating around on the web, I searched for some topics that I knew were old, I was able to reserect the whole InchDisciple fiasco.  When I clicked the Gripboard icon at the top though it sent me back to the new  setup.  Anyway this data is retrievable so not to worry.

Very weird.  I just looked for the top 30 grip athletes post.  The last message was in May, and here it is:

http://www.grippage.com/cgibin/ikonboard/t...1&topic=314

Solan and Wannagrip what can be done, can you patch into these old threads at the bottom of the board somehow?  Anyone can look at each thread, just replace "314" on the end with 1-804 (current numbers).  Of course, you will not know what you are going to get! Random Grip wisdom.

Let me reiterate:

I hope to get a script in the next couple days to restore the board data.   That means, all will be restored to before with a bunch of pages in the index.