No New IronMind Catalog?

Sybersnott

Did anyone else request a catalog from IronMind lately?  Mine came in yesterday, and it's a old catalog.  When does the new one come out?

First, Congrats on the certification!, its been a long time coming for you.

Next, from my experience, IronMind usually puts out there new catalogs in late november, to prepare for the holiday season.  Although a lot has changed since last year with there company and the way one orders from them.  I'm sure they will still put out a catalogue though, because I believe they are still one of the few distributors of Eleiko weights in this country, which they (and no one else for that matter) do not sell on their internet site.  

I have received IronMind's catalog every year since 1991. It always arrives late in the year. Before their online store you could expect at least another catalog detailing sale items and new products. Also, a catalog used to be enclosed with every order. My last few orders arrived with an order form but no catalog.

Congrats on the certification.