Road To The Red

Slayer

It was incredible. Bret showed Jeff how to go double overhand and he started crushing Red's like they were Timber Ties.

Wow!! Great work Jeff!! Congrats!!!!! :rock

Jeff, this is super news! Congratulations!

Was this your first attempt at double overhand?

Yes first attempt in this fashion. Usually my hands would be touching or amost in the center of the nail this time they hung off it more. I would definatley watch for Brett Jones as well. he almost put down a 6.5 red. He bent it so the ends were about 60degrees apart.

Go Brett!

Technique, technique, technique!

By the way, I sent Wanna a video demonstration of double overhand technique. So maybe it'll be posted here shortly. Hopefully more guys will be able to find their best leverage advantage.

WOW! Awesome work man! You guys are really turning up the heat!

:yikes:yikes Holy cow!

Jeff, Apparently you've had the strength to bend the red for a while, just a matter of technique! Congrats man!

I can't imagine what that feels like! :(

Nice work!! :bow

Jeff just wanted to say congrats on such a huge accomplishment. I knew it was only a few weeks in the making.

-Jedd-

Go Brett!

Technique, technique, technique!

By the way, I sent Wanna a video demonstration of double overhand technique. So maybe it'll be posted here shortly. Hopefully more guys will be able to find their best leverage advantage.

First of all great job on not only getting a red, but knocking over some cut down reds :rock

Eric, great idea making a technique video, I will defintely try to learn from it. I use the underhanded style, but I could always use any pointers I can get.

I hope other top benders put up some technique videos too, would love to see some terminator style (with the verticle kink) and underhanded vids... hint hint guys...

Jeff, a month ago people said you got 6 weeks, everyone believed you could do it, but what you did was way over the top. Not just getting it but ..... :bow

Jeff,

Congrats on your RED success - amazing to have been there and see Jeff melt down 7", 6.5", and 6" REDS!!

:bow:rock:bow:rock

Glad I could show you the double overhand!

nearly putting away a 6.5" RED was my best bend -

Now just have to be smart and get there - I will be back in July and Jeff, Dave and all the guys will be bending again!

Brett