Uk grip competitions

Are there any UK grip events coming up in the UK? Although I'm not considering competing (I've only been doing grip work for less than a month), I would like to attend, see some grip feats and learn more about the sport first hand.

Thanks.

Jim,

The grip champs is in Stafford on July 28th. I'm back from Lilleshall, so I will chat to you this week at Riverside. Possibly tonight.

David

Hiya, I live quite close to stafford. What lifits will be in this competition? and do u have to be a member of any organisation, or is it an open competition? How is it done....are there age and weight classes like in powerlifting, or is it everyone competing with one another?

The lifts will be:

Plate curl

coc gripper

one hand pinch lift

one hand lift

weaver stick to rear

rolling thunder

There is no organisation involved in this competition, you will need to contact me in advance (via david.horne2@ntlworld.com). The age and weight of competitors are balanced using a formula.

David