Mistake

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Yesterday was my day for my gripper work.I allways start out doing 2 sets of 10 half reps with the #1 each hand.I then do 10 full reps with the #1 . then I go to the #2 and work on whatever I am in the mood for.Well , I did my warm-ups,did my 10 reps ,then went to my #2 as I have been.I thought I might do some quick reps trying to grind each one.The first rep was so easy I new somthing was wrong.I looked and seen that I had the #1 in my hand.So that means I did my warm ups and 10 reps with the #2 ? I set down the #1 grabed the #2 and tried again.I was amazed when I did 10 reps again with the #2 !!!!!! I waited about Three minutes and thought I would see how far I could get my #3.I am now down to between 1/2" and 3/8" (0.400).I then went to time holds with my #2 and got 2 sets of :15 seconds with my right and :10 seconds and :08 with my left.Not a major day for alot of you,but for me it was a PR. Thanks alot for all the good advice guys.