I Where To Get A Cheap Armwrestling Table

Strong Man

My brothers and I are looking for a cheap armwrestling table... we need one pretty bad, we've been armwrestling on a bench for the past while. Were probably just going to get our neighbour down the street to make on for us but if you guys could help us out that would be great.

http://www.armsport.com/tablespecs.htm

Use the specs at the link above and build your own. I built mine using 1" square tubing for the legs and had a buddy weld it together for $20 (the tubing was lying around his shop so I gave him $20 for it). I got the design for the legs by perusing the www for pics of armwrestling tables.

I used planks lined up side by side for the table top (a sheet of thicker plywood will work well too). I fastened them to the top of the frame with countersunk stove (or carriage) bolts. I already had the 2" X 10" planks and the bolts were about $1 each.

I built the elbow pads by using a piece of 3/8" plywood. I drilled it out to accept two bolts that I bolted to the plywood (I countersunk the nuts and boltheads so it would sit flat on the tabletop). Then I cushioned/upholstered it and used additional nuts to bolt it to the tabletop. Cushion material came from an old cushion that I had saved up for that purpose. I bought a yard or two of vinyl and upholstered it myself (the vinyl was ±$30).

Instead of a touch pad I used a pin line by buying two pairs of bicycle handle bar grips (the soft rubber kind) at $5 each and inverted them, then screwed them into the table top. Before I screwed them down I tied a piece of string to each screw so that the string was just taut enough to hang straight, but not so taut that they bent the handles. I like the pin line because it gives with very little pressure and will not cause injury in case of a slip (or a flash).

When I built mine I just built the frame first (1" tubing), then the table top (planks), then the pin line and elbow pads (ie. one step at a time to simplify the process).

The only thing that I had to watch out for was measuring up all pieces to ensure that the finished table would be the required height of 40".

The link has more measurements.

Alright, thanks man.

Luckily I got mine for free because I posted something similar on a armwrestling message board and my location, then this guy emailed me and said he would give me a table for free. So now me and my brother armwrestle on that. But if you can't find one for free your best bet is to make one or have someone make one for you.

Theres an armwrestling table on ebay for $250. I dont know how much your wanting to spend.

Arm wrestling table