WHOA!  The Crush Monster!!!

Bill Piche

I encouraged Heath to tape his workout so I could clip it.

I just got the tape today.

I've watched 5 minutes so far.

My jaw dropped.

He warmed up with a 400 and 452 #3 and it was like they were the trainer!  INCREDIBLE ease.  Mere toys for the CRUSH MONSTER.

He then did an Elite single and he actually double clutched it and closed it. OOOHHH MY!  Two spurts and bam.

He then proceeded to take the 452 and almost get 4 reps with the thing!  The last one he didn't let out very far but who the #### cares!  

There's a lot more of the tape. I will be clipping it soon so you guys & gals can see the proof in the pudding.  Don't be surprised when flies start flying in your mouth when it is gapping open.  

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you like it, I was afraid it would suck.  I haven't even got to watch it yet.  Hopefully it'll be watchable.  :)

I stand corrected...he let it out on the reps as far as practical without requiring another set. :)

Just to clarify...he's up there in the "crush" with respect to the best of all time.

I just thought of something...we all need to run down to TN and drink the water. Joe Kinney is from TN as well!

Well crap!  You've figured it out.  I confess I drink the water, but not the normal stuff.  There's this plant with all these yellow and black signs around, something about biohazard?  It's gotta whang to it, but you get used to it. ;)  You should come down some time, they'll let you have the water you want.  :biggrin:

Well, I just tried a forced close of the Elite. Yes, a forced close not an actual close. And, after watching the video last night I just can't say enough about how impressed I am.

Of course, I also know how close he's come on his #4 (which I believe is 520in-lbs) so it should be no surprise how he toys with a 452 #3. :biggrin:

Say, isn't Tennessee biohazard water better known as moonshine or white lightening??!!

I've heard that this stuff kicks like a mule! No wonder Heath can close an Elite after a few swallows of that stuff!;)

WannaGrip,

Would it be possible to make a copy of that tape, and send it to me?  I'd love to see it for myself!  :)

Strongman knows what he's talking about. ;)  Now, where'd I put that jug with the three big X's on it. :)