Bending And Grip Get Together

David Ostlund

Will there be a heavier 16lbs sledge or heavier there?

M2

This is all still new to her so she doesn't know any better.  She was pretty impressed during Jeff and M2's MMG Certification and then Gordon ripped a Minneapolis phone book in half and I saw her eyes widen. I'll see if she's interested but thought I'd ask y'all first. I figure that with chicks there we'll all want to do our very best to show them how cool we really are. 

Is it that reporter from Strong-arm tactics?

-Jedd-

I'll bring lots of hammers and the chunk so everyone can give it a try

This is all still new to her so she doesn't know any better.  She was pretty impressed during Jeff and M2's MMG Certification and then Gordon ripped a Minneapolis phone book in half and I saw her eyes widen. I'll see if she's interested but thought I'd ask y'all first. I figure that with chicks there we'll all want to do our very best to show them how cool we really are. 

Is it that reporter from Strong-arm tactics?

-Jedd-

Julie? No, Jedd, I figured you'd be upset if I made a move on her so I saved her for you. ;) My girlfriend may come though.

Petersons... Can I do some strongman training there that day? Maybe even just throw around some of your kegs...

BC.

You can throw Kegs around if you want too. If it's nice maybe we'll bend outside.

Dave and I are buying meat fro a BBQ afterwards. Stick around if you want. There will also be some dessert. If anybody wants to bring some random food, chips, pop that kind of stuff feel free but you certainly don't have to. See ya then

Yeah, we should definitely be outside if it's nice. It's supposed to be mid 50s and mostly sunny... so far. If I can stay, I'll bring over some kind of grub. Maybe I'll make my Special K bars and bring those. I'm supposed to have a softball practice at 6p.

BC.

Damn - wish I could be there

but I will be in the Twin Cities area over the weekend of June 17-20 -

I will be instructing at a certification but maybe there will be enough time to meet some of the Minnesota crew.

Enjoy the Bending!

Brett

Jeff,

I live outside Pittsburgh, PA.

But I do visit MN/St.Paul a few times a year.

Brett

We should try to have one when you're in town then, or if nothing else there are always at least my brothers and Dave bending every Sunday.

Not gonna be able to make it. Got most of my stuff done, but it looks like I'm catching a cold. Bending rags make crappy kleenex, so I'm missing it today.