SEPERATE BOARD FOR WEIGHT TRAINING?

Guest kINGPIN

Guest kINGPIN

I know that this page is dedicated to grip strength but a huge part of the grip work people on here do depends heavily on the person being able to lift a lot in the big lifts such as deads.  So I was just wondering whether you have thought of dedicating a seperate little bit for weight training/bodybuilding/powerlifting/dino whatever as it is clear from another post I have put out that the majority of people train with weights.  There is also a shourtage of good info out there on this subject and I think some of the experience from the big lifters here could help with this problem.

Just a thought.....not trying to run the place. :)

There are PLENTY of other lifting boards.  I think I can safely speak for Solan when I say this board will stay dedicated to grip strength.

Also, what you can do in other lifts doesn't necessarily mean a big grip.  Look at Joe Kinney...

Guest kINGPIN

I meant that post with all due respect to this board.  Its just that I cannot find a lifting board thats as well laid out and easy to use as this one.  And most of the time they are all just talking about the latest supplement and not what training is really about.  

I have always wanted to see what Joe kinney looks like.  I do not read Milo and do not really know many names in the grip world (only in black and white).  

Try www.drsquat.com  Then go to ask the doc.  This  is a pretty good board, not much supplement talk, and NO drug talk.