Hello everybody!!

Guest mjw

Hello everyone. This is my first post, although Ive been reading this board for a while and have found all of the information invaluable in my quest for strong hands.  I am a vegan and have been training hard with the supergripper for 2 years now and aquired the COC grippers #2 & #3 about 1 month ago.  I closed the #2 first time with 2 fingers and the #3 about a week ago.  I find that the ivanko gripper is way tougher than the #3 (does anyone else find this?) however thats my next goal along with the #4. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the knowledge I've aquired reading the board and wouldn't have known even where to buy the COC's let alone how to squeeze them without your help. Thanks once again.

mjw.

An interesting post with some very interesting claims. Where are you in the north west of the uk I was from Manchester and know lots of people who could verify your claims. David Horne is not to far south from you if you was to attend his grip comp next week you could get a very positive verification of your post.

If your claims are true then very very well done and let me be the first to offer congrats. but don't get to upset if people are skeptical ( I include myself) until proper verification.

I hope you understand after all when I get the number 3 closed before I even post I'll drive as far as required to obtain a verification.

Tom

(Edited by vikingpower at 10:23 pm on July 22, 2001)

vikingpower

thanks for your reply.I live near Liverpool. I only found where to buy the grippers a matter of weeks ago, and dont know where to get a verification of the #3 closure. I managed to close the supergripper on toughest setting for 3 reps 12 months ago, so ordered new springs from Sportesse sports to try and advance further. These new springs are tougher than the old; thus I cant close (with these 2 new springs only)anymore.  I appreciete any scepticism; Id be sceptical myself.  If you or anyone else could let me know where the gripchamps are (or anyplace close by to get verification) I would be most grateful.

(Edited by mjw at 4:57 pm on July 22, 2001)

mjw.

From what I understand there being held at David Horne's home in Stafford. As I'm unsure of this fact I won't post his address but if this is the venue then I'm sure someone will follow up and submit the details.

Once again glad you've taken the skepticism so well and all being well then once more many congratulations.

Tom

Tom

Thanks for the reply and the (maybe premature :-) ) congratulations. Its good to actually speak to a fellow grip fanatic!! It would be great to meet David Horne. What Ive read about what he can do is just incredible. Hopefully I'll find out the location and time in good time.