$1000 To Close The #4...........shaolin Gripper

Tom of Iowa2

Not a bad pay day...long trip thoughWell its all the way up in Canada...and whats the Shaolin #4 gripper compare to? :blink

ha! :laugh i thought that would at least get someones attention.Click the link for details...somebody off this forum could likely?walk away with $1150? :ohmy

Seriously?

i wonder if this is an IM #4 or some other gripper?

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

those grippers look cheaply made, and even though i live in Canada, it is less expensive for me to order from IM or www.wwfitness.com, while mangan wants 50 bucks for one.

[kung fu voice] ancient Chinese gripper very difficult. One must concentrate to close the gripper young apprentice. [/kung fu voice]

Why oh why must people use lame marketing like this in an attempt to make their products seem cool.

Brian

They look crappy look at all the glue coming out of the handle not worth $50 IMO what a rip off, and he is charging $178 for the exact same thing IM makes called the hardy handshake and he calls his the crusher.

Edited by kyle102887

Why oh why must people use lame marketing like this in an attempt to make their products seem cool.

i hear what you're saying, but more power to the dude if he wants to hand out his own cash to anyone who can shut his hardest gripper.

if i could shut his #4 shaolin gripper, i'd be more than happy to take his $1,000 :D

Somebody ought to go there and crush it. Does anybody own any of these grippers. What are they like.

i'm thinkin about gettin just his toughest gripper.

Somebody ought to go there and crush it. Does anybody own any of these grippers. What are they like.

Doesn't Tou have some monster friend that lives up there?They both certified to gether and the dude did some damage on Tou's number 4?Maybe I'm remembering wrong...but I think he was a pro strongman?

I'd guess?this thing isn't as hard as an IM #4?

I know some of the guys on the forum would clean up?

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

Even if the spring is as tough as the IM#4 which I doubt with the handls set so far from the spring many people here could close it. Many.

Doesn't Tou have some monster friend that lives up there?They both certified to gether and the dude did some damage on Tou's number 4?Maybe I'm remembering wrong...but I think he was a pro strongman?

I think his name is Pat Lemieux.

He mentions on his website to try them while driving to work in your car. Seems to me he doesn't quite understand the gripper training of most of the guys around here :D

He mentions on his website to try them while driving to work in your car. Seems to me he doesn't quite understand the gripper training of most of the guys around here :D

I closed my #3 for the first time while sitting at a stoplight :)

Guys, is that really true about what he says in the second paragraph that grip strengthens your heart?

I closed my #3 for the first time while sitting at a stoplight :)

I remember that post and I thought "he's gonna be a good one". :rock

Or he's makeing ths crap up. :laugh:laugh

Seriously...I remember that post...and I believed you.

actually, the crusher link shows two (2) different implements - the first looks like a TTK and the second would be ... the crusher?

either way the prices do seem a bit steep for this guys wallet!

CJ

those handles dont even look close to even in the spring depth. They look pretty....well...kinda crumby. Not that they couldnt be used for training...but you know. No question someone here could take the cash.