Climbing Link

Guest Monkey Paws

Guest Monkey Paws

A little while back I mentioned I was going to make a web page and said I would post the address here when the page was up.  I made the page; there isn't any grip stuff on it but eventually I will add some training tips and then I will post a new improved rafter pull-up video.  For now there are some bouldering pictures and videos.  The address is Tahoe Bouldering

If you think climbers don't have strong grips watch the videos.

Guest scotte

how the #### do you guys climb some of those problems?  Respect to boldering, free climbing and other forms of athletasism

Awesome stuff Monkey Paws (Mark?). I'm starting climbing again and this really helped enthuse me . Climbers are truly some of the strongest people in the world  - a lot like gymnasts. I have a friend who is an arborist (tree surgeon/climber) who has amazing hand and wrist strength. He's a regular climber too and at 80kg he wipes the floor with me at finger wrestling! His fingers are like steel - infact his whole #### body is!!! Great stuff and this IS relevant to the gripmaster IMO - so thanks.

nice videos Mark!

those problems look really cool.

looking forwad to seeing more.

train hard

david