Clay Edgin Certification

Bill Piche

Witness confirmation?

Got the entry fee. Thanks.

Gripper can go out on Sat. if you get your witness lined up.

PLEASE....PLEASE....a better video...PLEASE. :cry

I will talk with Sausage Fingers in person in about 2 hours and will ask him to post and confirm. I dug out my camera tripod and called Steven Spielberg about directing the film, but he said some BS about not wasting his time on anything lower than the MM3...guess we will just have to rely on the tripod and judge!

I will talk with Sausage Fingers in person in about 2 hours and will ask him to post and confirm. I dug out my camera tripod and called Steven Spielberg about directing the film, but he said some BS about not wasting his time on anything lower than the MM3...guess we will just have to rely on the tripod and judge!

How about Ron Howard? He might direct it. :)

He said he would direct it, but only if his brother got to play a co-starring role like he does in all his films. I told him to shove off and wished him Happy Days...

He said he would direct it, but only if his brother got to play a co-starring role like he does in all his films. I told him to shove off and wished him Happy Days...

BWAH!

Where's Fonzie when you need him!?

Fonzie is probably on Fox's Celebrity Spelling Bee or some such rediculous piece of waste...

I spoke with Sausage Fingers tonight and he is happy to be the witness again. We are shooting for one week from today, Thursday the 25th at 6:30 p.m. He has a new mailing address (just moved last weekend) and is going to PM you that later tonight. I've also invited blobue to watch since I'm sure that another pair of eyes won't hurt.

Happy Days for sure, i will be honored to be your witness. i have been polishing up on my filming tech. since our last escapade.

Bill i have a new address i will pm you asap....... :blink

Hey Bill,

Would you like me to fill out the witness form for Clay's attempt too? I know sausage fingers is the official witness, but I'd be willing to do the paperwork as well if you'd like.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey Bill,

Would you like me to fill out the witness form for Clay's attempt too? I know sausage fingers is the official witness, but I'd be willing to do the paperwork as well if you'd like.

Thanks,

Brian

Either one is fine. Thanks!

The gripper is going DOWN.............. :flame I received the gripper today at 11:35 hours. The box is secured and intact......... OUT :angry:

Damn, now I have to wait two more days to try it!

The gripper is going DOWN.............. :flame I received the gripper today at 11:35 hours. The box is secured and intact......... OUT :angry:

Thanks for the update.

I have two words that I have been preaching lately.

GOOD VIDEO!! :cool

Actually, we decided to skip the whole "video" thing. I hired a police sketch artist to come in and we're just going to describe to him what the closed gripper looks like so he can draw it.

To quote my MM2 forefathers "Gripper received. Gripper shut."

Video on its way to Bill. Good gripper. I think I would buy a MM2 dud just for fun if I was still working with grippers primarily.

today i entered my house. i heard a quite whinning voice. i followed the sound. i found it was coming from a little white box............... it was begging and pleading over and over and over..... it was saying in the tinniest, most pedaful voice i have ever heard "please don't crush me, please don't let the big white godzerra{clay} hurt my little handles"!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was the MM2 begging me to save him the pain of being crushed by the monsterous hands of clay......... i replied, "you will be crushed three times and then you may rest." then the MM2 agreed and was silent.................. :tongue

will guys clay did it again.......... :bow easily closing the MM2. clay did not even chalk his hands....very impressive...... he even warmed up with the #3 and then closed the mm2.

clay and his best friend shawn {wood chuck, beware the teeth LOL} showed up at my place at approx. 18:15. blobue {brian} showed up there after.

blobue and clay took a couple of practice runs with the trainer on the video and then we were ready to go. i believe that we did every thing by the book and all rules were followed. Clay was able to easily close the mm2 with no chalk on his hands. blobue was in charge of the video while i stood 2 or 3 feet to clays left. i was able to see clearly the set and the handles touching. clay completely dominated this gripper. chalk another one up for the clayster.

after the cert. we all b.sed for a while. blobue had to buggy and then we decided to play with the weights.

Wood chuck was very impressive. he closed my #3 about 3 or 4 seperate times. according to clay my #3 is stout or hard. so that was impressive. he also was able to pinch grip 2 35 pound olympic plates. which is preety damn good.

My son who is 7 was able to close clays dyno. to about 30 or 33 pounds. not bad for a 7 year old.

I want to thank the board, wannagrip,wood chuck, blobue and of course clay for this opportunity. i take it very seriouly and i'm aware of the responsibliity that you all have intrusted me with. thank you

Thanks again Matt for agreeing to let us use your place as ground zero for the cert.

Thanks Jeff. Now let's see if peer pressure will force me into trying MM3! Probably will...

Is the video, form, and gripper all coming together?

Good job on mashing it!

Bill, I emailed the video to editor@cyberpump.com late last night from my AOL account. If you haven't received it, let me know.