Night Of Strength!

John Wood

I saw many amazing things happen during Night of Strength II. Readers of the Bomb Proof Bulletin will know what I'm talking about. The MOST AMAZING thing that I saw though was Greg Irwin in action. Man, that guy can do some stuff. You really can't appreciate what he does until you see him in person.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Wood

• Dan Cenidoza

• Bearcat 74

• smitty

The MOST AMAZING thing that I saw though was Greg Irwin in action. Man, that guy can do some stuff. You really can't appreciate what he does until you see him in person

John can you be more specific

Matt,

I really don't know how to explain what Greg does.

He has amazing muscle control of his hands and does a series of finger manipulations and dexterity maneuvers which boggle the mind. Then he does stuff with Chinese Therapy Balls which will put you on the floor. The things he does are hypnotic.

Greg said he might be on the Conan O'Brian show soon. Like I said, you realy can't appreciate what he does until you see it in person.

And his gloves...

Do you think he wears them so his hands slide better, or to add more effect to the hipnotism?

-Jedd-

All I know is that Greg Irwin amazed everyone in the room, myself included.

Just a heads up, a couple of reporters from Kung Fu Magazine were at Night of Strength II and I put in a good plug for the grip board. Kung Fu Magazine has a subscriber rate of over 40,000 people so things will really be taking off (more so than they are already!)

Live Strong!

-Roger

The phone has been ringing off the hook at Atomic Athletic HQ since Night of Strength II nearly destroyed Columbus. We are just getting started and are going to be having some (more) really cool equipment coming out soon.

I put some more pics up in the gallery today. Thanks to everyone for your support and keep those submissions coming in...

Live Strong!

-Roger

My friends, it is a very exciting time. While we were having a great time at Night of Strength II, the Feds were tossing rooms in the hotel next door. The rumor is that 70-80 subpoenas were issued to bodybuilders, powerlifters and strongman guys.

There may have been a few juicers that showed up at NOS 2 but they certainly were in the minority and definately not anyone from the grip board. They were pretty obvious in that they couldn't do a damn thing.

Everyone in that room was world-class in one way or another proving that people can get damn strong without the juice.

Many potential #4 closers are in the strongman ranks and have a history of not only steroid use but steroid trafficing as well (well known or not). Now there will be a "World's Strongest Grip Competition" taking place at some upcoming strongman contest.

Night of Strength II is that much more groundbreaking in that it was really the begining of a new era and an answer to all the steroid bullshit.

Have a good laugh at these articles.

End of Days for Steroids

DEA at the Arnold Classic

Subpoenas Fly

Roger put some more pics up in the Atomic Athletic Gallery. I think he's got the freakiest looking forearms I've ever seen... they look like clubs!