Heath Sexton Certification

Bill Piche

Heath thats great...............Good work bro i knew you would do it.............. :D:bow

Hey Heath did you have an injury that i was unaware of??????????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• Bearcat 74

• Clay Edgin

• gamidon

That 3.3-3.4 ranking is that based on the MM1 being just 3 or is it, in your opinion, a 3.1. thanks.

Thanks again guys.

An injury no, but I have been very sick. No big deal, just a little off. :) Had some mono and pneumonia. :blink

Yeah, I think the MM1 is like a hard 3. So I would go 3.0, maybe maybe 3.1. It is harder than an average 3. I can't wait to see what the other guys do with the MMG2.

Yeah, it was pretty good. The camera angle changed a little on the set. I set it, pause for a split sec and close it. You will probably have to pause it to see the set real good. Then came the clicks and the hold. It's right in the camera. From opening the box to opening after the hold it never left the lense.

Good Job Heath!

On to level 3 :bow:mosher

Rick Walker :rock

How hard is the level 3 going to be? Is there a design goal for the expected difficulty? How many levels are there going to be (meaning how many are planned at this time)?

My understanding is that the MM grippers will continue to get harder until there is only one person who can close it. The MM slogan should be "There can be only ONE!"

Looks like this was just another open and shut case

M2

Clay I understand but when will it hit the #4 level? Will you be required to certify on the #4 prior to attempting that one? How much higher than a #4 is the design goal going to be?

Morton and you need to start walking the MM ladder to keep Heath on his toes. Apologies to others that can also do a great deal of damage to these grippers.

Clay I understand but when will it hit the #4 level? Will you be required to certify on the #4 prior to attempting that one? How much higher than a #4 is the design goal going to be?

No, the MM is a seperate ladder. The only prerequisite to the MM2 is MM1. And the only prerequisite for MM3 is MM2. For MM4, MM3. And so on.

The only reason that the #3 was given as a prerequisite for the MM1 was to get it started with people who stood a reasonable chance of closing it. Or else maybe someone like me who can't close the #3 would decide "Hey, that sounds like fun. I wanna waste somebody's time and energy and take up a spot in line so someone more deserving will have to wait another month or two." If you are unable to close a 3, you won't be able to close the MM1, so why bother. That's why the "closing the 3" was mentioned as a requirement.

My understanding is that the MM grippers will continue to get harder until there is only one person who can close it. The MM slogan should be "There can be only ONE!"

Yup. And, get this, that person could get the boot down the line if some up and comer matches what they did. Then, we go higher. If the first "king" cannot shut the next one up but the newcomer can, we have a NEW king! :cool