What gripper are these ??

Guest tomykelly

Guest tomykelly

My friend passed away last year and his family gave me alot of his lifting things books weights etc... Also the COC's 1 thru 3 .There were also two other grippers that look just like the COC's except one has a "S" on the bottom the other a "1" like the COC's do  .The difference is on the grip part there is no break in the design if you know what I mean .You know how the COC's have a ring around the middle ,these don;t . Anyone know what these grippers are ?

Guest kINGPIN

Sounds to me like a beefbuilder gripper from 'Weightlifters Warehouse'.  Probably a 'Super Elite' which if I am right is the equivelant to a #4 Ironmind gripper.  I hav'nt got one but I think thats what it is.

Guest tomykelly

The beefbuilder gripper's No.1 is tougher then the COC's No.1 .I only have two of the beefbuilder grippers And .the first

3 ofthe COC's .Whats the one with the "S" .Thats not as hard as either beefbuilder gripper 1 orCOC's 1 .

Thanks alot for the info .

Pat

Just a thought Tom, if the gripper with the "S" is easier than the other number 1's, it may stand for starter.  Also, the grippers that lemley's sells are not labled on the bottom, at least not the ones I own.  Hope this helps