COC Certification

youngun

I was just wandering if anyone had some tips for the close-up shot.  I have seen some very good pictures and was curious of the way they were taken.  Things like the distance from camera, camera angle, gripper angle, light, background...

Any help would be much appreciated.

The one thing I can say is find someone who knows what you want!!!  I had a lot of pictures took that were almost but not closed or the # was not visible.  I had 2 very good photographers try to get pics and they would snap before it was closed and set the camera down, or they had very slow speed film.  You are going to wobble no matter what.  The camera I use had a macro-lens that was useable from 8-18".  This worked really well.  As for lighting try to do it out side in the sunlight and DO NOT use a flash if your inside.  The main thing is not to get discouraged.  Good Luck.