Not If.....but When

Rick Walker

Glad to hear that you're making forward progress, Rick. I know from my injuries/surgeries that waiting is the hardest part. It sounds like you're pushing yourself just hard enough to get stronger but not impede the healing. That's definitely the way to go. What are you doing for rehab, anyway? DB flyes and the like? If you're like me, you're probably ignoring their little exercise sheet that they gave you and they're amazed at how quickly you're recovering. I see bent red nails hanging from the Christmas tree in your future...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Walker

• Bill Piche

• EricMilfeld

• vince

Rehab:

Attach mini jump stretch bands to cage-press out in front of me so there is tension-then vibrate hands back and fourth.

Push-ups on wobble boards and in rings.

Vibration with thin PVC pipe.

(thanks to Smitty for all of those exercises!)

Other then that-just regular training.

Rick Walker :rock

Rick

Get well soon. Be patient, start slow and soon you will be bending again. Stay Strong :)

JasonL

Rick-

Wish I'd seen this post earlier, could have saved you some lost training time. When Karl Gillingham tore his Bi, he did deads with a strap that went over his shoulders. Big loop of tie down strap for semi trucks. he didn't have to use his bad arm & was still able to pull & not lose back strength. I'd contact him for info on rehabbing. jackalsgym.com

John

Rick,

sorry that happened to you. Seems like you get injured a lot, eh? That is painful. I would be SO frustrated if it happened to me. I prayed for your healing and i really hope you get well soon man.

MEAT

Seems like you get injured a lot, eh?

Dont really know what this is supposed to mean, however, I have only been injured once bad enough to halt training and that was with this torn pec.

There is a difference in being injured and hurt. I hurt all the time.

Rick Walker :rock