Major Goal Achieved - 104.7 LB Thumbless Original Wrist Wrench 9" Lift - Red & Blue Calibrated Rogue Plates. Age 56 BWT 212 LB

Kluv#0

Always wanted to get the Red and Blue! Proud to go over 104 LB on both Thumbless and Regular Grip - Original Wrist Wrench and have them done on video. Not too shabby for a World Class Retired Keypincher:)

Thanks for the men and ladies who have supported me in this crazy but satisfying sport we pursue. Original Wrist Wrench has been a friend and foe since my start in grip and now I can officially put this GREAT handle in a trophy case. Thanks to all!

• Like 17

Not to shabby at all!

• Thanks 1

Great lift -- dang, anywhere near 100 sounds outrageous to me, I have tried wrist wrenches and they are murder -- but out of curiosity, what is the specific charm of the number 104.7 as opposed to an even 100, just that it has eluded you?  Or is that a record?

Regardless of why, super lift!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Always wanted to get the Red and Blue! Proud to go over 104 LB on both Thumbless and Regular Grip - Original Wrist Wrench and have them done on video. Not too shabby for a World Class Retired Keypincher:)

Thanks for the men and ladies who have supported me in this crazy but satisfying sport we pursue. Original Wrist Wrench has been a friend and foe since my start in grip and now I can officially put this GREAT handle in a trophy case. Thanks to all!

Your reaction upon succeeding is *almost* as cool to see as the lift itself ... worth watching twice just to see that again!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Great lift -- dang, anywhere near 100 sounds outrageous to me, I have tried wrist wrenches and they are murder -- but out of curiosity, what is the specific charm of the number 104.7 as opposed to an even 100, just that it has eluded you?  Or is that a record?

Regardless of why, super lift!

My goal was a Red and Blue KG calibrated plates since last year's Thumbless PR of 101 LB. Adam Glass and Jason Dingey both have gone higher than 104. 7 LB Thumbless on Wrist Wrench. However, this lift for all things considered was a proud achievement.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Your reaction upon succeeding is *almost* as cool to see as the lift itself ... worth watching twice just to see that again!

I feel incredible strength thinking about my Late Father and dedicated this to him. RIP KLT

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.f14f90cff71f5e755296c14bd0759a98.png

• Like 7

Fantastic lift , supper strong 💪, 56 and still killing it.truly inspiring 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1