Choked CoC-4 and BB PRO (110-111kg RGC) closing

Ivan Pupchenko

This is my fourth training in this style - therefore, I made several organizational errors, which affected the result. Be that as it may - I feel a small supply of forces for further increase!

• Like 11

Damn, I wasn't expecting reps. Nice work!

3 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

1 hour ago, stranger said:

1 hour ago, Jared P said:

Thanks a lot guys!

1 hour ago, stranger said:

Damn, I wasn't expecting reps. Nice work!

Approximately 1.5-2 years ago, I had a goal to close CoC-3 by 100 microrips. I managed to find a training regimen that gave progress. But when I got the result of 86 and 92 reps, I realized that I had problems, so to speak, with the "hardware part" - my phone (because of its age) has problems with autofocus, and at the closing speed required for this result, the first 15-20 reps merged into one foggy spot, and they could only be counted by the sound of knocking handles. Since buying a new phone just to shoot funny videos during training was not included then and is not included now in the list of my primary needs and opportunities, I lost motivation in this direction ... Most likely, I didn’t even anywhere post videos with the closing count large 50.. In general, I said this to the fact that the video above is an obvious confirmation of the existence of "muscle memory" (although this phenomenon is more associated with the brain - learning and maintaining acquired motoric skills and stereotypes) - even after so much time to give out a certain amount reps in the amplitude in which I trained for so long - quite easily and the muscles feel this work as natural..

• Like 2