Couch Potato Strong checking in.

jsmiley

Hello everyone, 

I am not a new member on here, but I have not posted on here in several years. Many of you know myself (Frank Chaudoin), and my brother Addam from Instagram. We run some Armlifting USA, GSI, and other Grip Events (such as King Kong) in the Pacific NW. 

I have been working with grippers for a little over 20 years (on and off). Slowly I have progressed to the point where I am able to close the 3 from a mash monster set. If you follow our Instagram (couchpotatostrong), you'll see my 3 close as a pinned post. Several Mash Monsters stated that they believe that close would have been accepted for the MM0 had I followed the procedure of proper submitting for the cert. 

Closing the gap between the 2.5 and 3 was tough for me, and to help with it I have had some grip coaching from Armlifting USA President Riccardo Magni. Presently I am taking a short break (11 days, maybe 2 weeks) from grippers to fully recover and prepare to smash the MM0. I have been consistently hitting heavy grippers twice a week for the past year. 

Anyway, thanks for taking a moment to read my post. I'll be checking in on the gripboard more often to drop news of events we are hosting, my progress, and, any grip news we have to share (such as podcast interviews with gripsters, news from Armlifting USA, and, of course heavy Golden Potato lifts). 

Take care all and keep moving. 

• Like 9

deloading from grippers is the ultimate test of my discipline... 😁

good luck on the attempt

• Like 3