Sybersnott Closes The CoC #3!!!

Sybersnott

I DID IT!!!!!

After a little more than two years, I finally closed that darned CoC #3!!!  I just can't believe it.  I thought I would NEVER do it, but it happened.  The two people I'd like to thank for believing in me are Steve Weiner (3Crusher) and Richard Sorin (1stCoC).  Steve said that I would do it early this year, and Richard got me interested in the BB Master and BB Elite, which helped me a lot.  I was doing an unusual routine for the past month or so doing 2 heavy/2 off routine.  That got me over that edge!  Oh man, I still can't believe it....

I AM A CAPTAIN OF CRUSH!!!!!

Congrats man!!!  It feels good doesn't it!

Guest SUPERGRIP

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!   about time ! hahaha , you will now be able to add your name in to the book you're writing about the captains of crush !  well done !! by the way how is the book coming along ?

Congrats!  Let me know when it's a done deal with IronMind and I will officially change your title here. :biggrin:

Congratulations!  I seem to remember the deadline for your book was April 2001, I bet that added a little extra incentive to close it in March!

I always knew it! You had the heart.....just

needed the plan..... Welcome, brother of

grip!  Richard Sorin

Good work, Sybersnott! If you lived in Norway, I'd be happy to be the official witness. I guess you just need to say where you live, and then choose among the GripBoard volunteers from nearby. :)

Congrats Syber!!  Soon this board will have as many COCs as non-COCs (which is good for me- I may need all the help I can get ;)). On to the #4?

BC.