New To This Board,looking To Get Started

Guest GOG

Hi

I am new to this board but not to weight lifting.I have been lifting for 16 years

I have big arms now and big forearms.

I am looking or input on what kind of work out to do,I have small hands put very powerful ones,is there a way to get the crushers started to get my hand on them to get me going

Were whould one start,I am going to get some chrushers put I am unsure were to start.My forearms at this point are 16 inches when pumped up.Also are there any videos on this subject?

I would be great for any input

Gog-

Welcome! You've found the best place for grip information.

Here's a few tips.

1. Get Master Of Hand Srength by John Brookfield. THis book will give you a solid foundation to start with. You'll learn alot of exercizes, and a lot about the hand.

2. Go to the cyberpump movie gallery, there are plenty of examples of gripper feats there.

3. Use the search option on the board. Type in "set" and you'll find a lot of posts talking about getting the gripper in position.

4. If you serious about gripper, I highly recommend the E-book KTA. KTA is the price of a gripper and it is a wealth of knowledge. Lots of pictures, videos. It covers everything from hand placement to specific workouts.

5. Go to the faq section, and go to the "where to buy" thread. Look around, you'll like what you see. There are a few companies that make excellent grippers, If you want narrow ones Warren Tetting is more than happy to customize grippers. He makes excellent grippers that you can buy through weightlifters wearhouse or directly from him.

6. Use the search function for any and all ?'s you'll get tons of feed back. if that doesn't answer your ? just feel free to ask.

Welcome aboard!

-HH