Under the Spotlight Grip Profiles Return!

Vinnie

It has been a few years, but with the blessing of former profile guru @anwnate and GripBoard admin @Wannagrip, 2023 will have a monthly grip profile.  The point will be to introduce someone who has made some sort of impact on the grip sports community.  Most likely, many of us will already know the person, or of the person, but this profile will present a slightly more robust picture of an athlete who is crushing it lately, or for a long time.  I'll be sending out a short set of questions and, mostly, just posting the answers along with a few words of praise from my own thoughts.  Comments welcome, hopefully in the spirit of camaraderie and friendship.

I will normally do about one per month, but for January 2023, to kick off the new series and the new year, I will profile two great gripsters:  2022 King Kong winners Ivan Pupchenko (@Ivan Pupchenko) and Sarah Chappelow (@SarahChappelow).  I'll do two posts, one for each, and I am not even sure which one I will post first -- they are two folks worthy of big grip respect.  Both are the featured profiles for January, and then we will take it from there one per month for a while and see how it goes.  Both profiles will be posted this week (interviews done, just gotta post!).

People can DM me with ideas for future profiles; I think there are a bunch of folks worthy of note who have not been profiled before, either because Nate just did not get to them, or they got into grip since Nate stopped.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for doing this, Vinmeister!

• Like 2