My attempts from the powerlifting Nationals

Terry Conjugate Iron

Been a while since I've posted on here. Preparation went well. Squat and bench numbers are now officially a little higher, deadlift was red lighted in the 3rd attempt with 585lbs. Went up though and I haven't done this weight before so I'll just do it better next year, enjoy! 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

hey Terry nice work

Thanks John! They red lighted my last deadlift otherwise I'd have entered they Class 1 total level. Will try to get that next time 

• Like 1

Some really nice lifting!  You'll get that 585 and more next time!  Very nice precision lifting with great attempt choices!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The bar speed on your openers on bench and squat looked the same as your 3rd attempts, 3rd squat even looked better than your 2nd. Also that 3rd attempt deadlift didn't look like hitching to me, I've seen way worse get 3 whites. Really great total either way and there's more in the tank for the next meet 💪

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

Some really nice lifting!  You'll get that 585 and more next time!  Very nice precision lifting with great attempt choices!

Thanks Bill! Appreciate the kind words. I'm just gonna train hard and get it next time! 

4 hours ago, EmilBB said:

The bar speed on your openers on bench and squat looked the same as your 3rd attempts, 3rd squat even looked better than your 2nd. Also that 3rd attempt deadlift didn't look like hitching to me, I've seen way worse get 3 whites. Really great total either way and there's more in the tank for the next meet 💪

Appreciate the detailed feedback. Reason why I only jumped 12lbs in my 3rd squat is because the 2nd attempt was a little shaky. For some reason my 2nd squats are always a bit hard and then I slap myself to get pissed and manage a small PR lol... 

Yeah I had a few people question the 3 red lights in that 3rd pull. Oh well... I'll just try it again in May 💪

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 6:52 AM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Been a while since I've posted on here. Preparation went well. Squat and bench numbers are now officially a little higher, deadlift was red lighted in the 3rd attempt with 585lbs. Went up though and I haven't done this weight before so I'll just do it better next year, enjoy! 

I really enjoyed being the head judge in these Squats 💥

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Emmanouil Marizas said:

I really enjoyed being the head judge in these Squats 💥

If only they were as fair as you. Strict. But fair. 

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

If only they were as fair as you were. Strict. But fair. 

And experienced...

• Like 1