Cannon PowerWorks A+

RunningRiot4Fun

Just wanted to say it again. Cannon PowerWorks is hands down the best company I've purchased strength equipment from. I recently sent in a handful of grippers to get rated and spoke with the owner (I think his name is Matt) on the phone. He took his time talking with me, answered all of my questions, and his love for grip motivated me to purchase even more grippers lol. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I made my first purchase from Cannon PowerWorks. I got the Standard Gold and Platinum grippers, along with the Pony Pinch and the little Unobtanium gripper. I should have that one closed within a few months. It is absolutely gargantuan!

I've had Heavy Grippers for years. They are just fine but the Standard grippers just ooze of quality. They feel so nice in the hand. The knurling is fairly aggressive but only hurts after a good number of repetitions.

The average ratings seem true to me. The Gold is between the HG200 and the HG 250. I cannot close it yet but should in a month or less.

I hate that the lead engineer on the Standard line just passed away.  I wish cannon PowerWorks well with getting through the loss.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have over 30 grippers all rated from Cannon PowerWorks and I always tell anyone who is thinking about purchasing a gripper to go there. They are the gold standard here in the USA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...