Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

48 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

That’s one of the best quotes I’ve ever heard.

I was about to say what a good quote it is - for individuals and society generally.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, climber511 said:

Learn from the mistakes of others - you can't live long enough to make them all yourself LOL

I really like this as well.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

https://youtube.com/shorts/VfJS1J5m0lo?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/yOj4UqUP1Ho?feature=share

Hi guys today I unboxed the parcel sent to me by carl myrescott

With a coc4 rgc 209 inside

A 220 tetting and a 213 tetting (actually harder than the 220 also mentioned by Carl)

I leave here the three videos of the attempts the complete unboxing video lasts more than 10 minutes I will try to avoid it tonight and share it here, I am having difficulty with loading rather I will try to speed it up so much you can see the whole unboxing clearly and roundly anyway.

Current body weight 65 kg

This along with the elite 7 video can give me an idea of the questions you've been asking yourself

waiting to put the third and last piece I wish you all a good day

And if by any chance you're training today it's a good workout guys.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8rqYr5z22Wo?feature=share

Edited by Tiziano Becchio
  • Like 12

Very strong attempts on the grippers sent by Carl M. You have crazy strong crush, and your setting strength is amazing, too!

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congrats dude you're crazy strong!

I am going to be honest here I never expected you to prove your strength after what you had said when people were questioning whether your closes were legit or not but you proved everyone wrong!

Your set is beyond insane as well!

Good luck with the rest of your gripper journey!

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A 220 tetting and a 213 tetting (actually harder than the 220 also mentioned by Carl)

I leave here the three videos of the attempts the complete unboxing video lasts more than 10 minutes I will try to avoid it tonight and share it here, I am having difficulty with loading rather I will try to speed it up so much you can see the whole unboxing clearly and roundly anyway.

This along with the elite 7 video can give me an idea of the questions you've been asking yourself

@Cannon

@Vinnie

@SeNoLD

@Chez

@Ivan Cuk

@stranger

@slazbob

@Alawadhi

@Wannagrip

@climber511

@AdamTGlass

This g

ripper return to Carl 

But i have time to workout with this and close the 220 this Is my goal.

@PHATMUSCLE COACHING

Full video with umboxing

Now here

Screenshot_2022-12-08-12-12-05-36.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-08-12-28-51-49.jpg

Edited by Tiziano Becchio
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Full video with umboxing

Now here

It defeats my vocabulary to attempt to articulate how impressive this is. Your crushing grip strength is absolutely astonishing, dude. Huge congrats to you; well done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just saw this. Impressive is an understatement. Not sure why there haven't more more comments?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

I just saw this. Impressive is an understatement. Not sure why there haven't more more comments?

I think people assume it's just the old thread going on and don't necessarily open it to see that he put up and proved himself. 

I've had a lot of personal congratulations on Instagram etc for the coaching.  

The work here was purely Tiziano doing his thing,  I merely guided him. I'm extremely proud and impressed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I think people assume it's just the old thread going on and don't necessarily open it to see that he put up and proved himself. 

I've had a lot of personal congratulations on Instagram etc for the coaching.  

The work here was purely Tiziano doing his thing,  I merely guided him. I'm extremely proud and impressed. 

Agreed!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome work! Really ridiculous crush strength, especially considering the low bodyweight. Hope to see much more from you in the future.

Edited by Anemptybox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah man, real nice work.  Very strong, i see your videos on youtube. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anemptybox said:

Awesome work! Really ridiculous crush strength, especially considering the low bodyweight. Hope to see much more from you in the future.

If he continues the same way, he will soon overtake me, because I have hardly progressed since 2019)

• Thanks 1

Thank you all guys.

You asked for demonstrations and as I told you I want to give them to you over time I hope to do even better.

Yes, I also believe that not everyone sees it for that, in fact I thought of putting the tags,

@SeNoLD the day I'm your level (if I get there) I'll be the happiest man on this earth 😂

• Like 3

Well done! You’re pretty rare …and I hate that you had to do the prove it thing, but you can see now something like this has to be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Grip Freak , 

good for you, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amazing.  Still very hard to believe, because it is a feat so far beyond other amazing feats that it seems unlikely, but you would have had to do almost as much work to fake all this as to just do it.  I still hope you will find a way to do some amazing gripper feats in competition, so it can be more than just convincing, but in fact official!  Congrats, keep posting and gripping!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning guys,

Sure @Vinnie i realize it's hard to believe this is legit,

In fact, I wanted to do two unboxings, in particular this one by Karl with his grippers inside, two of which are tettings (what an honour) especially to dispel any doubts in the immediate future.

I love this sport, I have recently dedicated myself to it compared to you but I certainly never save myself with all my heart, on the contrary,

I don't want to be praised

But not even labeled ahead of time like some of you did.

I just want to give my all and be part of this community like all of you.

I'm new and although I can consider myself lucky or certainly a lot to learn to each of you.

So thank you and I wish you a good Sunday

• Like 4

Cool so it's legit, but nobody was calling you a fake until proved otherwise, people including myself didn't want to believe such claims without proper evidence and were reserving judgement until then. So you can MMS a light coc4. There was no reason to take things so personally (regarding dm's..). If I told you my grandma deadlifts 800 lb you probably would want some structured proof of that too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

Cool so it's legit, but nobody was calling you a fake until proved otherwise, people including myself didn't want to believe such claims without proper evidence and were reserving judgement until then. So you can MMS a light coc4. There was no reason to take things so personally (regarding dm's..). If I told you my grandma deadlifts 800 lb you probably would want some structured proof of that too.

Fake was certainly implied.

One person  refused to believe the gripper was a #4.

That light coc4 is a huge MM gripper.

Edited by Allen Heineck
Misread a previous post
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Allen Heineck said:

Fake was certainly implied.

One person  refused to believe the gripper was a #4.

That light coc4 is a huge MM gripper.

Skeptical > gullible

• Like 2