Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

4 minutes ago, Anemptybox said:

the apparent setting strength is more impressive than the close itself.

Yup, freaking setting a brick like a #4 takes incredible grip strength and overall strength frankly. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Yup, freaking setting a brick like a #4 takes incredible grip strength and overall strength frankly. 

Exactly. Take Qianchen Yang who is super strong but not a typical monster closing big grippers. He has to set the grippers with the legs and using all his strength to do it. Still, he's quite a lot bigger than 139 lbs.

Also, what's with the left spring leg on the picture, near the handle?  And again, similar to Panagiotis, the gripper spring is semi-hidden the entire video which is not a natural way to film a gripper close in my opinion.

Just to be clear, not saying this is fake, just pointing out fair thoughts about a feat like this.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anemptybox said:

Exactly. Take Qianchen Yang who is super strong but not a typical monster closing big grippers. He has to set the grippers with the legs and using all his strength to do it. Still, he's quite a lot bigger than 139 lbs.

Also, what's with the left spring leg on the picture, near the handle?  And again, similar to Panagiotis, the gripper spring is semi-hidden the entire video which is not a natural way to film a gripper close in my opinion.

Just to be clear, not saying this is fake, just pointing out fair thoughts about a feat like this.

You've also got guys like Ivan Cuk who use minimal body strength to set the gripper and just hydraulically mash it with the hand

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

You've also got guys like Ivan Cuk who use minimal body strength to set the gripper and just hydraulically mash it with the hand

Ivan is 200lbs at least when he did the MM2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Ivan is 200lbs at least when he did the MM2.

Ivan was around 190lbs when he did MM2 so close enough, But his style of setting demands little from his upper body and alot from his hands, He says so himself

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Ivan was around 190lbs when he did MM2 so close enough, But his style of setting demands little from his upper body and alot from his hands, He says so himself

Well, this is what he provided to me at the time for his profile. So, if it is off it's because he incorrectly stated his own bodyweight. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Ivan use wide set even for MMS)

• Like 2

So guys, a pliers ordered weeks ago should arrive at home in a few days ...

i will make unpacking and closing videos i will post it here 💪 it should be a 175-180 lb

later calmly because everything has a cost and I'm poor 🤣 I'll also do other tests like compartment and monster mash, but guys give me time, that is, I didn't say no, but calmly.

the doubt is yours it's not that I can spend money I spent the wrath of god to get myself a home gym and for months I'm in debt, not to mention my woman who will kill me if I buy another clamp, I'm full 🤣🤣🤣

calmly everything you need will be done ok? have a good day everyone.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

So guys, a pliers ordered weeks ago should arrive at home in a few days ...

i will make unpacking and closing videos i will post it here 💪 it should be a 175-180 lb

later calmly because everything has a cost and I'm poor 🤣 I'll also do other tests like compartment and monster mash, but guys give me time, that is, I didn't say no, but calmly.

the doubt is yours it's not that I can spend money I spent the wrath of god to get myself a home gym and for months I'm in debt, not to mention my woman who will kill me if I buy another clamp, I'm full 🤣🤣🤣

calmly everything you need will be done ok? have a good day everyone.

You’re poor yet have a coach? This is a good thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Anemptybox said:

If this is real I'd just take the replies here as a compliment and it would motivate me to just post more videos with better proof. Being defensive about it makes it more suspicious to me. Like the other guy from Greece, the apparent setting strength is more impressive than the close itself.

Again, if the feats are real, people doubting you is a huge compliment.

Exactly, being that defensive about it only makes it seem way more suspicious. His coach joining the party claiming he's the best coach on the planet doesn't help either lol.

• Like 2

I think, as a community, there needs to be a little more room for onboarding. What I mean is that Tiziano has completed the MM0 certification, is also a GripBoard contributor and has a whopping 22 posts. He made an investment in the GripBoard without really knowing who we are. Now having seen the welcome wagon, I wonder if he will bother to post much more. I hope he does because not doing so will only serve to validate the skepticism.  

Meanwhile, he did post a rather shocking claim that would establish him as a generational rarity. For those of us who have been in the grip game for ages, we have seen similar claims come and go usually without further substantiation. But not always. So I feel there is a right to doubt, but not a right to be unwelcoming. There is plenty of room to be encouraging while asking for more.  

The feat was posted on Wednesday and it's now Saturday morning. What was he supposed to do for us in that time? It also seems like he is amenable to appeasing our requests for more proof which will take more time. But as a community we need to wait and see what accumulates. For example, I guarantee if he did the #3.5 cert on Monday there would be people posting about "I wish you did Mash Monster instead" or "Yeah but was the gripper rated". Consider giving him time to come around to the feat you wanted to see. 

I hope Tiziano sticks around. I would really like to see what accumulates.  

• Like 13

On 11/17/2022 at 7:25 PM, Ryroza said:

Hopefully a few rated grippers can just be sent to Tiziano instead of having to do this lengthy ritual of mm ladder grippers. 

Excuse my ignorance. Why the grippers used for the Mash Monster certification can't be rated? If the gripper is always the same, why we can't know the ratings? Wouldn't it be interesting to know?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, josé adalton said:

Excuse my ignorance. Why the grippers used for the Mash Monster certification can't be rated? If the gripper is always the same, why we can't know the ratings? Wouldn't it be interesting to know?

The ratings are essentially known based on guys closing them and knowing where they are strength wise. Otherwise the decision not to rate them was for the reason you mention: Everyone closes the same gripper so the number is irrelevant. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, eman said:

I really believe in giving people the benefit of  the doubt and trust me as a small guy I want to believe this is possible

Set lets review some additional evidence that this clearly possible to view on Youtube.

1. Tiziano has on video closing a Yperion 350 which Emmanouil Marizas   has stated is harder than a 3.5 (So if  he is a fake then he has to be faking multiple grippers and why  would he do that for 180 views?)

2. He has also done a horn lift with 225lbs certainly up there in the range of what you might see from a solid 3.5 #4 closer -IMO

I was very skeptical when I first saw the close but I think what we have here is someone very much like a Tommy Heslep that is a bit out of the mold on what we traditionally think of when it comes to these giant grip feats.

- Also he's Greek so there's that 😀

Silverback had multiple grippers …almost weekly he’d post the next gripper up in strength. 

This guy is like Silverback in my mind, but not as good as an actor. Him doing that little flex beforehand tipped me off. 

• Like 4

On 11/16/2022 at 6:00 PM, Cannon said:

The feat is incredible. So incredible, in fact, I would call it the single-greatest feat of crushing strength I have ever seen! 

Somehow I cannot jump into this one head first. Given the claim, I feel some scrutiny is allowed. 

I watched your other videos and they also display great strength. But let's take your MM0 cert for example. That did not appear to be an "easy" #3 close back in late September. Both the set and the close actually look easier on your #4 video. I understand you have had time to get stronger, but actually less than 60 days. Your progress in that time is staggering. All while losing weight from 143 to 139. 

This one is tough for me. I want to marvel at what you've done. But I feel like I have seen a magic trick. It's not that I don't think you did it, necessarily, it's more like the sum of everything I can see from you gives me pause. Like I said, it's keeping me from jumping in head first. 

I will say this: I am extremely excited to see more from you! Keep posting and keep training. You seem to have the most impressive grip I've ever seen. 

More to your point, he did GHP 7 on 9/4/22 and it was a max effort look-wise. Then 10/18/22 GHP 8 looked easier than 7. Now an month later an easier looking no.4 close. 

he’s either an alien 👽 or a fake ⚖️

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, josé adalton said:

It would be interesting but this is one present that Santa Claus won't deliver lol

I understand the rating is pretty much known but every proof under the sun is demanded of the athlete so the MM ladder cert system should at least go the extra mile and rgc them. It's just a tag🧟‍♂️

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

I have to say this was pretty funny.  Yes, in fact, go look at David period overall.  Look at his closes.  Look at his overall strength too while you are at it.  :) 

Yeah hilarious. Dude should do stand up he is so funny. 

3 hours ago, Cannon said:

The ratings are essentially known based on guys closing them and knowing where they are strength wise. Otherwise the decision not to rate them was for the reason you mention: Everyone closes the same gripper so the number is irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Ryroza said:

It would be interesting but this is one present that Santa Claus won't deliver lol

I understand the rating is pretty much known but every proof under the sun is demanded of the athlete so the MM ladder cert system should at least go the extra mile and rgc them. It's just a tag🧟‍♂️

Yeah, if they are measured we will know the RGC objectively and what's the exact jump between them.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, josé adalton said:

Yeah, if they are measured we will know the RGC objectively and what's the exact jump between them.

I approximately know all the levels. With an error of several RGC.
I can say that the path is uneven, 1 and 2. 3 and 4, 6 and 7 are almost the same. And the jump between 8 and 9 is simply monstrous.
If I had my way, I would measure all the grippers and replace them with stable +3kg each level.
But this is a tribute to tradition.

I would like MM10 to get exactly 100kg of RGC and it would be considered an elite grip. However, the spring hints at 110-120kg)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, BottledCitrus said:

Yeah hilarious. Dude should do stand up he is so funny. 

I'll be here all week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stranger said:

I'll be here all week

*edit

Somehow quoted you and posted by mistake.  🤣

Edited by Blacksmith513

hi guys, together with matt we decided that i will test my coc 4 on video, i will ruin it with a file and i will send it to cannonpowerworks for calibration, to have proof that the coc 4 sent is the same as the video i will post here, i don't know if I'm closing it because it's harder than my friend's 201 lb, but if I bring it close I think there's no doubt, he'll calibrate it and send it back, so in the immediate future let's say you have your answers on whether they're a fake like say 💪

then with time I'll do it and with the money that goes there I'll do the rest 💪 have a good day everyone

• Like 4

@slazbob in the ghp8 certification i literally died 🤣 not and Easy rep .

• Like 2