Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

Hey guys.

I'm Tiziano's coach. 

When he came to me he was a #3 closer,  but lacked body strength to close anything bigger. 

We do a very simple plan with weights at low RPE as to not fatigue him for grippers.  Squats and the like stimulate the body in such a way that grippers are easier after doing them. We take advantage of this. He doesn't use any PEDs, infact very few of my grip athletes do. 

The gripper program we do is very unique, we use Joe Kinney style volume but the percentages are much lower. Tiziano has failed about 3 gripper closes in the 6 months we have worked together. This allows for full recovery. I can pretty much guarantee anyone working with me will close a 3 within months or weeks , as every client who has used me, has. I haven't had the chance to work with anyone as dedicated to grippers as most move into other goals such as inch, 2x45s etc.

We are doing the ghp9 cert soon.

I invite anyone sceptical to send Tiziano a 200ish gripper , he needs something around 205-210 to bridge the gap to the ghp9. 

I can promise this guy is the real deal. 

Best wishes to all

Sam

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Hey guys.

I'm Tiziano's coach. 

When he came to me he was a #3 closer,  but lacked body strength to close anything bigger. 

We do a very simple plan with weights at low RPE as to not fatigue him for grippers.  Squats and the like stimulate the body in such a way that grippers are easier after doing them. We take advantage of this. He doesn't use any PEDs, infact very few of my grip athletes do. 

The gripper program we do is very unique, we use Joe Kinney style volume but the percentages are much lower. Tiziano has failed about 3 gripper closes in the 6 months we have worked together. This allows for full recovery. I can pretty much guarantee anyone working with me will close a 3 within months or weeks , as every client who has used me, has. I haven't had the chance to work with anyone as dedicated to grippers as most move into other goals such as inch, 2x45s etc.

We are doing the ghp9 cert soon.

I invite anyone sceptical to send Tiziano a 200ish gripper , he needs something around 205-210 to bridge the gap to the ghp9. 

I can promise this guy is the real deal. 

Best wishes to all

Sam

Hopefully a few rated grippers can just be sent to Tiziano instead of having to do this lengthy ritual of mm ladder grippers. 

Wishing you fellas all the best in training

Edited by Ryroza
  • Confused 1

I'll also throw out another point.

IF Tiziano is indeed lying, then why pay a coach consistently? I'm not the cheapest either. You don't need a coach to footstomp grippers , use a blow torch , or use photoshop/editing software. 

Unfortunately GHP certs aren’t really cheat-proof…yeah, you can do all the measurements you like, but if these guys know how to weaken that spring the measurements stay the same. 
so….ghp 9 cert will not change anything for this guy. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I'll also throw out another point.

IF Tiziano is indeed lying, then why pay a coach consistently? I'm not the cheapest either. You don't need a coach to footstomp grippers , use a blow torch , or use photoshop/editing software. 

No offense, but a grip coach is only for beginner’s who are not aware of the internet or simply cannot put together a workout plan on their own. Besides that, grip isn’t really going much further than we have seen/been. This is it….you either do all the major feats or you never get there. No major new ideas, no major new stars. 
but, if you indeed helped him with this ….you must have something different we have never seen before. Genetic freaks, or heavily sauced close no.4’s - he is neither, agree?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, slazbob said:

No offense, but a grip coach is only for beginner’s who are not aware of the internet or simply cannot put together a workout plan on their own. Besides that, grip isn’t really going much further than we have seen/been. This is it….you either do all the major feats or you never get there. No major new ideas, no major new stars. 
but, if you indeed helped him with this ….you must have something different we have never seen before. Genetic freaks, or heavily sauced close no.4’s - he is neither, agree?

Oh Dear.

The reason people aren't closing 4s like this is because people on here are close minded and think they know everything. It would happen more if people used coaches. 

A coach is more needed the closer to elite you get, not the other way around.

As for grip coaches being redundant, my bank balance and recent enjoyment of all inclusive holidays suggests otherwise. ;)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

The reason people aren't closing 4s like this is because people on here are close minded and think they know everything

At this point I think I would need to be standing there and watch him close MY 200 gripper in person to believe it.  This is sounding more and more suspect the more I read.  Have you even met him in person?  And if you have, then who are you?  Do you have a reputation at stake?  If a 139-pound guy went from closing a 3 (already elite at that body weight) to a 4 in a couple of months, it would be the biggest thing that ever hit this sport.  Ever.  Ever.  It is not just, "Oh, hey, I was working out and I hit my PR."  It is like someone benching 1000.  Not 900.

At this point, it looks to me like people are playing around to get attention.  Somebody credible needs to be there and watch this guy close a known gripper in order for this feat to be credible.  As Mike M says, there are 200 plus certified 3 closers and more MM0s - you don't need a lot of proof to convince people that you can do what lots of people just like you have already done.  You need more to convince people that you are the single most impressive athletic specimen who ever lived.  So, apologies if you are indeed that specimen, I PROMISE I will eat my words and bow to you if you prove it.  But, prove it.

Cheers,

Vinnie

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

This is sounding more and more suspect the more I read

@ChezChez, you are a number 4 closer, what do you think?  Am I being too skeptical?

• Like 1

No dog in this fight - I gave up long ago on ANY of the certs no matter how done.  You want people to believe you just did the biggest feat of gripper strength ever seen - go to a comp where known grip guys (more than one) are and do your thing.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - "there are no World Records set in the gym or on video -  only in approved competition."

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, climber511 said:

No dog in this fight - I gave up long ago on ANY of the certs no matter how done.  You want people to believe you just did the biggest feat of gripper strength ever seen - go to a comp where known grip guys (more than one) are and do your thing.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - "there are no World Records set in the gym or on video -  only in approved competition."

I agree, Chris.  It would be awesome to see anything close to this done in competition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Oh Dear.

The reason people aren't closing 4s like this is because people on here are close minded and think they know everything. It would happen more if people used coaches. 

A coach is more needed the closer to elite you get, not the other way around.

As for grip coaches being redundant, my bank balance and recent enjoyment of all inclusive holidays suggests otherwise. ;)

What a blessing for us to have you here so that you can open up our minds. Most of us will be repping the #4 soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This kid could be a genetic freak. But nothing counts if you can't do it in a Sanctioned meet.

• Like 1

Take a look at how difficult closing a #4 is for someone like Ivan Cuk, He is a freak in all regards just looking at his forearm structure and it is much harder for him to do and he's nearly 200lbs

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity - Tiziano - where are you located?

• Like 1

Who am I? 

Really lol take a look at my Instagram I've got one of the best grips in history. 

I've cleaned 2x45s in a pinch grip, beaten Brian Shaw's double inch press world record , and done over a hundred reps on a coc3 despite not even being a "gripper guy".

I've coached dozens to close a 3, lift the inch, and work with several competitors at worlds strongest man specifically for grip. That's right, the best of the best in all strength sports choose me. 

I might also add that I've got a female athlete that can deadlift 550lbs bare handed after working on grip with me. Said athlete had also done plate curls with a 15kg disc and can pull almost bodyweight on a 64mm free rolling handle. 

I was also Derek Graybill's coach to see him bend things that no one else has. His claims were also doubted. 

It is amusing how you all don't believe there any secrets to the sport, yet many of these secrets reside in my personal programming. 

I am indeed one of the most arrogant people to ever walk the earth, and if you achieved what I have and had my life I'm sure you would be to.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Who am I? 

Really lol take a look at my Instagram I've got one of the best grips in history. 

I've cleaned 2x45s in a pinch grip, beaten Brian Shaw's double inch press world record , and done over a hundred reps on a coc3 despite not even being a "gripper guy".

I've coached dozens to close a 3, lift the inch, and work with several competitors at worlds strongest man specifically for grip. That's right, the best of the best in all strength sports choose me. 

I might also add that I've got a female athlete that can deadlift 550lbs bare handed after working on grip with me. Said athlete had also done plate curls with a 15kg disc and can pull almost bodyweight on a 64mm free rolling handle. 

I was also Derek Graybill's coach to see him bend things that no one else has. His claims were also doubted. 

It is amusing how you all don't believe there any secrets to the sport, yet many of these secrets reside in my personal programming. 

I am indeed one of the most arrogant people to ever walk the earth, and if you achieved what I have and had my life I'm sure you would be to.

Dude you're hilarious you didn't do a single rep in your so called inch press world record video you were cheating lol.

Your butt came off the bench and you didn't even do full range of motion.

Brian did full range and his butt didn't leave the bench he also has longer arms than you so you're just that much weaker than him.

You can't even do a single rep.

You also don't even come close to having the best grip in the world because you can't even lift the millennium dumbbell and where is your old school york 45's pinch or your CoC 4 No set stop being delusional.

Stop pretending like you know everything and stop pretending you're some kind of grip god because you're not.

And the fact that you're saying that you're using a modified "joe kinney" program makes you even more of a clown.

There's plenty of great grip coaches and knowledgeable people on this board stop pretending like you know everything and they know nothing.

Edited by DevilErik

good evening guys I am sincerely disappointed by this platform, I started grip sport because I thought it was a healthy, genuine environment where one spurs the other,

where videos and opinions are exchanged from all over the world.

I'm not interested in competing for who has it longer,

but is this stuff here that you are writing passion? is it joy? is it sports? I don't feel like it, I just feel like I'm seeing 8 year olds in the 30-40 year old body.

but I came here asking you to believe me? professing myself the new world champion ? or a phenomenon? Did you see this written in my post?

I don't think I shared my result with you full of happiness.

do you believe me? don't you believe me?

but who cares I don't even know who you are 🤣

you decide what is right or not

do you have the divine gift of being god? and then decide that for example the ghp8-9 doesn't count 

guys like a heartfelt advice, train, have fun and produce less poison because otherwise many young guys won't be passionate about this splendid sport.

having said that for the last time I tell you that I continue to train myself to post on my profiles and with time as you say you will have your answers.

that whatever they are positive or negative they will in any case affect me exactly nothing.

because I'm truly shocked by the behavior of adult people (or at least it should be).

having said that I will not answer anymore I will spend my time training without mental blowjobs.

good evening to all and good grip sport

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want to believe this, and would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but we've seen so many grip feats cheated its easy to become jaded and skeptical. I'm surprised people didn't recognize the coach from the inch video, the fact that he was involved made it seem more likely to be real. I'd love for their to be a magic program out there that could get more people to close the 4, just because I am skeptical doesn't mean I want to be right. I don't want cheaters to exist at all and would be ecstatic to find out that feats of this magnitude are within human limits. 

• Like 4

I really believe in giving people the benefit of  the doubt and trust me as a small guy I want to believe this is possible

Set lets review some additional evidence that this clearly possible to view on Youtube.

1. Tiziano has on video closing a Yperion 350 which Emmanouil Marizas   has stated is harder than a 3.5 (So if  he is a fake then he has to be faking multiple grippers and why  would he do that for 180 views?)

2. He has also done a horn lift with 225lbs certainly up there in the range of what you might see from a solid 3.5 #4 closer -IMO

I was very skeptical when I first saw the close but I think what we have here is someone very much like a Tommy Heslep that is a bit out of the mold on what we traditionally think of when it comes to these giant grip feats.

- Also he's Greek so there's that 😀

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

And the fact that you're saying that you're using a modified "joe kinney" program makes you even more of a clown.

Yes, how ironic.  "I'm not faking it -- I'm as genuine as Joe Kinney!"

That trainer guy who said he's the best and most arrogant in the world further convinces me that this is just attention trolling.  HIs account on here was opened right around when Tiziano's was.

It would be awesome if Tiziano was an amazing freak of nature far outshining Tanner and Yves etc., but this is not how I would expect the next prodigy to surface.  It looks much more staged and untrustworthy.  As we've all been saying, hope to be proved wrong, but gonna be doubting until then.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, eman said:

I really believe in giving people the benefit of  the doubt and trust me as a small guy I want to believe this is possible

Set lets review some additional evidence that this clearly possible to view on Youtube.

1. Tiziano has on video closing a Yperion 350 which Emmanouil Marizas   has stated is harder than a 3.5 (So if  he is a fake then he has to be faking multiple grippers and why  would he do that for 180 views?)

2. He has also done a horn lift with 225lbs certainly up there in the range of what you might see from a solid 3.5 #4 closer -IMO

I was very skeptical when I first saw the close but I think what we have here is someone very much like a Tommy Heslep that is a bit out of the mold on what we traditionally think of when it comes to these giant grip feats.

- Also he's Greek so there's that 😀

I agree with this. 

Why would he fake or tamper with so many grippers?

He has a number of good closes.

What he's doing is somewhat unbelievable; but this seems like a case of "I couldn't do it, so you can't either."

Kinda like the Integrity in Gripsport thread from years back.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Allen Heineck said:

this seems like a case of "I couldn't do it, so you can't either."

I don't think so.  I think it's more like, Tanner, Yves, and the most phenomenal grip prodigies to emerge have not done anything near this, so you can't either.  Nobody is doubting Carl Meyerscough; we saw where he came from and how he developed, and he can ccs a COC 4.  I couldn't do it, but he can.  No problem saying it.

It is annoying to feel you are being duped by an attention seeker, that's all.  We hope we are wrong, but it is looking pretty fishy here.

There was a very similar claim to sudden dominance of the COC 4 a year or so ago.  It was fake. 

Peace.  I'll shut up now.

Edited by Vinnie
  • Like 3

Keep from the personal attacks everyone please. And boasting about resumes frankly.  

• Like 3

Just now, Wannagrip said:

Keep from the personal attacks everyone please. And boasting about resumes frankly.  

And the personal attacks is in the rules.  I think everything on both sides of this coin has been said. Let's let this play out now. Thanks everyone.

• Like 3