Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

hello guys, I haven't read everything, but I think we have reached a limit, we doubt the cannon evaluations.

people should be sent to his house as he closes on the 4th 🤦 not even the inquisitions but what are we in 1600?

for what for a girpper🤣 no i really can't do it what binladen? What if someone comes to my house from afar and you find out I haven't closed it, have you saved the world? maybe done 10000 km but finally say, see Tiziano doesn't close it 🤣

or if he closes it in place we can go back to living, but do you only have this stuff in your head?

sincerely with all respect because I have it, after this stuff I think it makes no sense to prove anything to you, the people scattered around the world who certified me know what I'm worth. to the few of you that I am interested in changing your mind, I will contact you.

to all the others, on the other hand, I advise to do things with just cause but not to make a disease out of it.

and I was polite because honestly your attitude hurt me a lot.

I'm pretty sure panagotias reacted the same exact way when someone suggested having a trusted member from his country witness his supposed #4 close. I wonder how many other guys reacted the same way lol

• Like 5

Welcome to the CoC 4 club Tiziano! We are a rare breed indeed!

And hey, don’t listen to the haters and doubters! I’m a CoC 4 closer myself and people always doubt my claims even though I have provided unquestionably solid proof of my 4 close. People are just jealous of our strength. 

Take care brother! 

92372EB0-DC7F-405D-9C4A-006BE798BBC1.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

I have told Derek about my nutrition which is a personal thing my lifestyle driving trucks or shared with you pics and videos of my lifts being judged by the Judges I didn't tick off with a 4

I've been breaking my hands every day for a long time, certainly not for six months as Derek says

Having said that for the last time, I reiterate that over time, because money goes into it, I will go my own way and as in all things in life, time will reveal whether they are fake or not, so I'm kindly asking you first of all not to talk about me but just performance

It's secondly to live your quiet life where I come from they say lies have short legs so if I'm a liar within a few months you'll find out.

I guess there is nothing else to add I will let my grip and passion speak for itself over time.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

I have told Derek about my nutrition which is a personal thing my lifestyle driving trucks or shared with you pics and videos of my lifts being judged by the Judges I didn't tick off with a 4

I've been breaking my hands every day for a long time, certainly not for six months as Derek says

Having said that for the last time, I reiterate that over time, because money goes into it, I will go my own way and as in all things in life, time will reveal whether they are fake or not, so I'm kindly asking you first of all not to talk about me but just performance

It's secondly to live your quiet life where I come from they say lies have short legs so if I'm a liar within a few months you'll find out.

I guess there is nothing else to add I will let my grip and passion speak for itself over time.

I think if you don't provide genuine proof, THAT will speak for itself!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

hello guys, I haven't read everything, but I think we have reached a limit, we doubt the cannon evaluations.

people should be sent to his house as he closes on the 4th 🤦 not even the inquisitions but what are we in 1600?

for what for a girpper🤣 no i really can't do it what binladen? What if someone comes to my house from afar and you find out I haven't closed it, have you saved the world? maybe done 10000 km but finally say, see Tiziano doesn't close it 🤣

or if he closes it in place we can go back to living, but do you only have this stuff in your head?

sincerely with all respect because I have it, after this stuff I think it makes no sense to prove anything to you, the people scattered around the world who certified me know what I'm worth. to the few of you that I am interested in changing your mind, I will contact you.

to all the others, on the other hand, I advise to do things with just cause but not to make a disease out of it.

and I was polite because honestly your attitude hurt me a lot.

Shocking.

If you were the real deal you would never have this mindset.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

And hey, don’t listen to the haters and doubters! I’m a CoC 4 closer myself and people always doubt my claims even though I have provided unquestionably solid proof of my 4 close. People are just jealous of our strength. 

Take care brother! 

I would have “liked” that post. However, the handles were not touching.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, David_wigren said:

Take care brother! 

Look where the pinky lands! It's like closing 250 RGC gripper, outstanding crushing power 🙃

5 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

You wanted public recognition for closing a 4 but are not able to handle the public skepticism and requests for proof that comes from that claim.

You now backing out on your willingness to prove you can close a same 4 that is inspected by Matt, that tells us all we need to know. Besides he was doing you a courtesy to not have to go through all the MM steps to establish your claim. Because if you were legit you could be at MM9 now.

Edited by C8Myotome
  • Like 3

no friend, you don't understand, I won't hold back from sending my coc 4 to matt.

on the contrary, yesterday I already paid the cost for the shipment and for the rate and return service, a good 45 , I await your news on how to send mine 4 .

no one backs down.

simply in due time as already said you will have what you ask for.

now enough too many words have been made.

we practice silence and sport

so we all agree that time will tell who they are.

Screenshot_2022-11-21-14-07-15-11~2.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

This is a test.

Sam, do you remember me? And from what/where?

Hubgeezer

Hi Mike.

British Grip Championships 2007. Say hello to the lovely wife from me, too. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

no friend, you don't understand, I won't hold back from sending my coc 4 to matt.

on the contrary, yesterday I already paid the cost for the shipment and for the rate and return service, a good 45 , I await your news on how to send mine 4 .

no one backs down.

simply in due time as already said you will have what you ask for.

now enough too many words have been made.

we practice silence and sport

so we all agree that time will tell who they are.

Screenshot_2022-11-21-14-07-15-11~2.jpg

So if you did this. What's all the crying about?

You have to realize people are going to be suspicious of a what would pretty much be a superhuman feat of strength.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The old timers on this board know who I am , I am basically the UK version of Jedd for grip coaching 🤣

Would my word be good enough if I send Tiziano a gripper I can't close (I a able to do around a 3.5 right now), and he opened it and slams it on video. 

• Like 1

To reply to 6 days a week being too much for grippers,  let me ask you this.

If your goal was to be a better striker how many days a week would you play football in that position?

If your goal is to become a better dancer I expect you'd dance most days.

Same with grippers. It's a skill. Engrain it. 

Managing recovery here is where I come in as a coach. I sometimes have to adjust client's workloads daily to keep on top of recovery. 

Pancho Grip is a respected member here that went from being around the #2.5 level to making 30+ clicks on a #3 within a few months of working with me. He will be able to agree my methods works well. If we focused purely on grippers he'd also be at a 3.5 by now but we do all areas on grip. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

So he is from Italy? Anyway, let him reply and if he agrees I hope he isn't somewhere hard to reach. There are always people willing to give hands and check truth.

Edit: If his coach account is really Sam Solomi and Sam said he personally witnessed him close a 4 then I would believe it hands down. Sam is the real deal and it is actually funny he was called weak here by someone.

It's really me.

Haha someone called me weak because I couldn't do 2 deep dish 45s.🤣 truth be told I could probably clean a pair I've just never see any as there's none in Europe I don't think ?

I've actually done 2 deep dish 55s... euro york ones! 

I recall having a temper tantrum and kicking the 55s Cos I did a triple and wanted a set of 5! So yes I'd agree I'm weak on pinch as I didn't get the 5 reps I wanted. 

Edited by PHATMUSCLE COACHING
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

It's really me.

Haha someone called me weak because I couldn't do 2 deep dish 45s.🤣 truth be told I could probably clean a pair I've just never see any as there's none in Europe I don't think ?

I've actually done 2 deep dish 55s... euro york ones! 

I recall having a temper tantrum and kicking the 55s Cos I did a triple and wanted a set of 5! So yes I'd agree I'm weak on pinch as I didn't get the 5 reps I wanted. 

Ah, just a young buck back then at 19 and #26 to close the MM1 in 2008.  So, that would make you what? 33 now?

https://mashmonster.com/samsolomimmg2.html

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

To reply to 6 days a week being too much for grippers,  let me ask you this.

If your goal was to be a better striker how many days a week would you play football in that position?

If your goal is to become a better dancer I expect you'd dance most days.

Same with grippers. It's a skill. Engrain it. 

Managing recovery here is where I come in as a coach. I sometimes have to adjust client's workloads daily to keep on top of recovery. 

Pancho Grip is a respected member here that went from being around the #2.5 level to making 30+ clicks on a #3 within a few months of working with me. He will be able to agree my methods works well. If we focused purely on grippers he'd also be at a 3.5 by now but we do all areas on grip. 

KTA and the RRBT programs are very successful programs and they are not too much for grippers obviously IMO (6 days per week comment). ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

KTA and the RRBT programs are very successful programs and they are not too much for grippers obviously IMO (6 days per week comment). ;)

Just to verify, I was referring to if someone was maxing 6 days per week, and maxing is usually what people do with grippers - my original comment stated that 6x was understandeable if serious periodization were taken into account, as Sam said it did, so I am not discounting 6x a week training if much of it is purposely lighter. I fully understand that Sam's program is more focused on CNS training than it is just muscle training, which is why I wanted to take a look at it, but I'm not interested in a monthly coaching service at the moment as my available time to train is very here and there so I can't follow a high training frequency at the moment. I myself was curious to try this program which is why I asked about it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

The old timers on this board know who I am , I am basically the UK version of Jedd for grip coaching 🤣

Would my word be good enough if I send Tiziano a gripper I can't close (I a able to do around a 3.5 right now), and he opened it and slams it on video. 

I feel anything he is willing to do which can be cobbled together is progress. Like I said, let's see what accumulates. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Just to verify, I was referring to if someone was maxing 6 days per week, and maxing is usually what people do with grippers - my original comment stated that 6x was understandeable if serious periodization were taken into account, as Sam said it did, so I am not discounting 6x a week training if much of it is purposely lighter. I fully understand that Sam's program is more focused on CNS training than it is just muscle training, which is why I wanted to take a look at it, but I'm not interested in a monthly coaching service at the moment as my available time to train is very here and there so I can't follow a high training frequency at the moment. I myself was curious to try this program which is why I asked about it.

It's not too much, KTA is max every day with insane volume and it has proven to be a successful training program. Although it certainly does not work for everyone. It depends on genetics and what nutrition you take.

Having said that, if Tiziano truly is as strong as he claims then it has very little to do with his training program and it's 99.9% because of his genetics. You simply don't do that type of gains that fast if you're genetics is not among the best in the world. Doesn't matter what training program you're on. And of course what type of nutrition you're on also plays a big role when we talk about super rapid gains.

Tiziano and I are in touch. I can confirm he immediately placed the Rate & Return order after I brought it up. He has been very engaged in the process of "what can I do" and we are troubleshooting that. The biggest barrier is TIME and also our perception of what the community will accept. Neither of us want to waste time or money just to have the proof discounted for a trivial reason.   

As I point out earlier, it's only been a few days since Tiziano even posted the video. If he gets involved with an IM cert, that is probably a month out given their process and shipping times to Italy. If we exchange a gripper as securely as possible, it will likely be weeks. This is the busiest shipping time of the year and the system is already taxed. Italy is actually one of the slowest destinations when it comes to shipping to/from the USA. 

This will take time. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

You don't HAVE to train 6 days a week to work with me, I have clients on 2 and 3 days a week, too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Tiziano and I are in touch. I can confirm he immediately placed the Rate & Return order after I brought it up. He has been very engaged in the process of "what can I do" and we are troubleshooting that. The biggest barrier is TIME and also our perception of what the community will accept. Neither of us want to waste time or money just to have the proof discounted for a trivial reason.   

As I point out earlier, it's only been a few days since Tiziano even posted the video. If he gets involved with an IM cert, that is probably a month out given their process and shipping times to Italy. If we exchange a gripper as securely as possible, it will likely be weeks. This is the busiest shipping time of the year and the system is already taxed. Italy is actually one of the slowest destinations when it comes to shipping to/from the USA. 

This will take time. 

That's true, I've ordered some guitars from Italy several times and it takes forever, don't know what's up with their postal service to be honest.

I don't care how long time it takes, it can take months or years. Doesn't matter in my opinion.

• Like 1