Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

however I will not stop posting indeed, the mistake I made and not posting all the old risers and previous clamps, and presenting myself with the ghp8 and the 4 @Cannon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

hi guys, together with matt we decided that i will test my coc 4 on video, i will ruin it with a file and i will send it to cannonpowerworks for calibration, to have proof that the coc 4 sent is the same as the video i will post here, i don't know if I'm closing it because it's harder than my friend's 201 lb, but if I bring it close I think there's no doubt, he'll calibrate it and send it back, so in the immediate future let's say you have your answers on whether they're a fake like say 💪

then with time I'll do it and with the money that goes there I'll do the rest 💪 have a good day everyone

Awesome.. Good luck!.

Hope it goes well for you Tiziano Becchio.

I think for the first time since joining this forum I do not feel very proud to be classed as a member. The posts on this thread yes are made with a passion for the sport and even though they have some validity are to me quite brutal.  I hope this is not going to be the shape of things to come moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Busa said:

I think for the first time since joining this forum I do not feel very proud to be classed as a member. The posts on this thread yes are made with a passion for the sport and even though they have some validity are to me quite brutal.  I hope this is not going to be the shape of things to come moving forward.

This forum will be over 22 years old in February.  This forum is also one where people get along without continuous arguments and other adverse behaviors.  Asking for proof by literally world experts in grip and it's history is not brutal.  It's why trolls and fake accounts have not taken over this forum for the last 20 years or worse yet, kill it.  Like a lot of social media is today frankly....

This is far from the first time a person on this forum has all of a sudden shown up with all time best claims for grip feats. And, made what amounts to super duper inhuman gains to this level as well. Many who commented and doubted it (why is this a bad thing?) have been on this forum a long time as well. To my knowledge, and maybe some of those members have a better memory, but I cannot recollect ANY of them bearing to be true in the end. 

With that said, it just might be the time given these odds for someone like Tiziano to finally show up and be legit? :) 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

however I will not stop posting indeed, the mistake I made and not posting all the old risers and previous clamps, and presenting myself with the ghp8 and the 4 @Cannon

Yes, Tiziano and I are in touch and trying to formulate what we feel is an unimpeachable process. Basically this is the idea:

1. The 201 (or another gripper) will be measured and documented again on video. 
  2. In that same video, I am encouraging Tiziano to make some kind of distinctive and permanent mark on the gripper. It can be small and out of the way, but it should be unique and hard to replicate. 
  3. Also in that same uncut video he will close the gripper. This will also reveal the stamp orientation which are almost like fingerprints themselves. 
  4. He will then send the gripper to CPW for rating and inspection. 

We feel this will solidify the identity of the gripper and CPW will have it for inspection AFTER the close. We could send him a rated gripper and try and make the unboxing secure, but still we feel there is room for people to say it could have been tampered after it left CPW. (If anyone remembers, Gazza was sent some bars by bencrush to be unboxed in a secure manner and the process still received a lot of criticism even though it was documented awfully well.) We feel it's better for us to have the gripper after him.    

The 201 gripper does not belong to Tiziano so at this time we are figuring out if we can continue with that gripper or if he can do this with another gripper. Ideally the 201 can be used because it's the heaviest gripper available to him that he can close.  

• Like 8

exactly like matt said, if my friend doesn't let me use his 201 , i will use my 4 or ghp 9 , when i close it i will do the procedure that matt and i listed,

in that case you'll have to be patient a bit 💪😁 but soon you'll have your answers, I'm missing a cm at ghp 9 which should be a 216

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-43-47-96.jpg

otherwise as I told Matt if you just need to see me bring this gripper to a cm or a little below, to prove that I'm true tomorrow I'll try with the procedure described before

also because being heavier than 15lb I can't close it right away, so basically either wait for me to close it or you tell me you want a non-close, I can't do more.

time conquers all good evening guys

20 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

otherwise as I told Matt if you just need to see me bring this gripper to a cm or a little below, to prove that I'm true tomorrow I'll try with the procedure described before

also because being heavier than 15lb I can't close it right away, so basically either wait for me to close it or you tell me you want a non-close, I can't do more.

If you are capable of what you are claiming, it would be really unusual and really exciting for the sport.  You would be, pound for pound, the best gripper closer in history by a huge margin.  It would be the biggest thing that ever happened in the sport. That is why you are getting a lot of comments, and why people are asking for a lot of proof.  As someone else said, if you are the real thing, you should be flattered that what you can do is so incredible that people do not believe it.  But as you may or may not know, every year or two, someone shows up suddenly and posts a video of himself doing something unbelievable, and it turns out to be fake.  Always, as Wannagrip says.  These sudden feats out of nowhere have never been substantiated.  So people are used to being taken as fools.  They want more.  But if they are convinced, they will be impressed and apologetic, me included.  Good luck!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

of course vinnie, everything is right in fact that's why I'm present and available to solve your doubts as soon as possible the ones I'm most fond of 💪

This Is All i have saved on my PC , this Is Just for sharing someting of me, Just to male you understand that i Ve bene training for a while, 

Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-22-07-54_c37d74246d9c81aa0bb824b57eaf7062~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-13-18-45-69~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-18-14-20-05-54_c37d74246d9c81aa0bb824b57eaf7062~2.jpg

TIZIANO BECCHIO CANDIDATE FOR MASTER OF GRIP CERTIFICATE.jpg

TIZIANO BECCHIO CANDIDATE FOR MASTER OF   GRIP  CERTIFICATE.jpg

TIZIANO BECCHIO CANDIDATE FOR MASTER OF GRIP CERTIFICATE (1).jpg

TIZIANO BECCHIO CANDIDATE FOR MASTER OF   GRIP CERTIFICATE.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-11-12-49-21-53~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-10-44-56-87~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-10-19-35-32-00~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-10-42-28-88~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-10-45-07-04~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-10-45-46-26~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-19-11-36-16-48~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-19-10-06-33-88~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-01-10-45-19-19~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-04-10-45-01-46~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-06-06-17-08-45.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-21-18-05-47-42.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-06-06-12-14-74.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

This forum will be over 22 years old in February.  This forum is also one where people get along without continuous arguments and other adverse behaviors.  Asking for proof by literally world experts in grip and it's history is not brutal.  It's why trolls and fake accounts have not taken over this forum for the last 20 years or worse yet, kill it.  Like a lot of social media is today frankly....

This is far from the first time a person on this forum has all of a sudden shown up with all time best claims for grip feats. And, made what amounts to super duper inhuman gains to this level as well. Many who commented and doubted it (why is this a bad thing?) have been on this forum a long time as well. To my knowledge, and maybe some of those members have a better memory, but I cannot recollect ANY of them bearing to be true in the end. 

With that said, it just might be the time given these odds for someone like Tiziano to finally show up and be legit? :) 

Exactly!

7 hours ago, Cannon said:

Yes, Tiziano and I are in touch and trying to formulate what we feel is an unimpeachable process. Basically this is the idea:

1. The 201 (or another gripper) will be measured and documented again on video. 
  2. In that same video, I am encouraging Tiziano to make some kind of distinctive and permanent mark on the gripper. It can be small and out of the way, but it should be unique and hard to replicate. 
  3. Also in that same uncut video he will close the gripper. This will also reveal the stamp orientation which are almost like fingerprints themselves. 
  4. He will then send the gripper to CPW for rating and inspection. 

We feel this will solidify the identity of the gripper and CPW will have it for inspection AFTER the close. We could send him a rated gripper and try and make the unboxing secure, but still we feel there is room for people to say it could have been tampered after it left CPW. (If anyone remembers, Gazza was sent some bars by bencrush to be unboxed in a secure manner and the process still received a lot of criticism even though it was documented awfully well.) We feel it's better for us to have the gripper after him.    

The 201 gripper does not belong to Tiziano so at this time we are figuring out if we can continue with that gripper or if he can do this with another gripper. Ideally the 201 can be used because it's the heaviest gripper available to him that he can close.  

That is cool but there is easier way

6 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Hope you're doing well? I don't believe your close. I don't sugar coat things. A CoC 4 cannot be closed in that fashion with that sweep. But I would love to be proved wrong here. Where do you live? Is it okay if I send few people with a CoC 4 and you close in front of them? Let's hope you are not somewhere rural and hard to reach.

• Like 6

Ok, so I would like to say a few things. I have been in pretty frequent communication with Tiziano regareding training updates and stuff for about the past few months, including we have sent a lot of voice messages because he drives for a living and often cannot type. I would like to just state my input and lay some things out on the table, in a non-accusatory way. I think that Tiziano deserves a fair chance to do some type of proof such as MM or COC certs where there are very strict conditions for filming to prove a legit close, either with a brand new COC gripper, or an MM gripper which has been in a box and becomes unboxed on video.

Anyways. I first started talking with Tiziano right before he did his GHP7 cert as he was asking about how long it takes to get the video approved etc...I haven't watched it since then, but I remember it looking pretty clearly like a 1 rep max. He did MM0 very shortly after and actually did 2 attempts as originally he touched his arm which was outside the rules. But again, I knew it was something he could do so I told him to give it another shot for MM0 and just not touch his arm. Ok cool. This was all very recent...I'm in a fall semester right now and this all started near the beginning of it so about 3 months ish.

So in a very short timeframe he told me he then did 7 reps on a GHP7, although I never saw a video for it. Not that I'm saying it didn't happen, but let's say a coc3 or ghp7 is your 1 rep max. Let's equate that to a deadlift max of like 500 lbs for example, which many people reading probably have done. Think about how much time that took to work upto, then how much additonal time that took to do additional reps with. I'm just trying to put it into perspective how if COC3 or ghp7 is your 1 rep max, it doesn't really make sense that going to 7 reps would happen in like a week, or however long it was. He also rates his own grippers and said the GHP7 rated above 150 lbs which would be really high for a GHP7 so either he has a heavy one or his method of rating is just heavier. I briefly saw a video of the device.

Shortly after that the GHP8 cert happened. I forget if coc 3.5 mms happened before or after this but this all started happening very quickly, with suspiciously linear and very explosive and shall I say abnormal progress. It was maybe a week or two after that that there was a video of I think like 15 something micro-reps on the GHP8 I believe it was, or a 3.5. Sorry this isn't exact, I don't spend a lot of time watching people's training videos, but I did not think that this speed or progress was making sense. And now there's a coc 4 close so there's a lot to discuss here.

I know that he is very new to lifting and has been gripping like 6 something months. I had sent him some free powerlifting programs to try to help out, as I did not know he had a coach until I later saw it on this website. His english is pretty good but not perfect so there is still always some level of langauge barrier. I inquired about the phat muscle program because I was curious but the guy told me it's 50 (euro's i think it was?) which I converted to about 58 USD to become a monthly client. So you can't just buy a program and do it at your own pace, it's a full coaching service which I wasn't interested in, so unfortunately I have not got to take a look at that program. I know that it is 6 days a week of grippers and that's about all I know. Which seems very counterproductive unless some of it is extremely light. Anyone who trains grippers knows how much they can tear up your hands, and how much recovery is needed from them, or at least serious periodization.

I will say that the major thing that I learned which I did not think added up was learning that he is vegetarian. I believe he told me he also eats eggs, I forget if this was true or not, I guess eggs are not meat so maybe that's still considered vegetarian? I'm not sure, but either way for someone to be so new to lifting in general, then so new to grip training, and espeically at such a low body weight, with such a high training frequency, this is not a very familiar type of thing to see.

I have been really busy lately (grad school) so I have not scoped out all the details to make a fully investigative post like some have already done here but, if I am being completely honest and please don't take this the wrong way, but of course I did start to suspect that there was some sort of spring tampering such as boiling it or blow torching it to reduce the resistance. I have heard that someone did an experiment to replicate the joe kinney video to grind a 4 like it's butter to see this effect. I am just saying that if someone really wanted to, they could do that just for the sake of closing a heavy gripper on video. I am not saying that this is what happened, but of course it is a possibility, for anyone, that could be ruled out by doing closes under stricter conditions. I know that he lives in Italy so who knows if and when any of us will get to see him close a gripper in person.

We were basically at the same gripper level when we started chatting with the same 2 certs under our belt and then the stuff he started posting basically blew anything I have done out of the water. I know that I also made a very large jump this year too (+21 rgc in 2 months which I made a video about) but this was basically a combination of programming combined with learning how to set better to get what I could do with choked grippers to catch up to what I could do for actual closes with manual sets.

So because we were basically at very identical strength levels apparently on grippers just months ago, I and I'm sure many other people who have closed 3's or heavier grippers on here can understand how hard it is to make continued progress when you are already at this high of a level...it is definitely NOT linear, grippers are heavy and frustrating and not something you become one of the best in the world at in like 2 months if we are being realistic.

I did notice that in the 4 close video there was a piece of tape around the spring on one side. Why was that there? I have not been in the grip community for too long myself (a little over 1 year now) so even I am recently learning from this thread about people way back when who faked 4 closes with just a video where they could never back up the claim of that close in any other way etc.

If someone is closing a coc4 (200+ rgc), then a coc3 should be 75% of your max. Look at the way Ivan reps a coc3 like it's a fidget spinner while chewing gum and talking to Larry Wheels. THAT is someone who can close a 4, and you can tell by looking at his arms as well (not to mention the numerous people that know him in person that have backed that up).

So if Tiziano is closing 200+ rgc, I would think a coc3 should look like a fidger spinner to him too, so I would like to see a coc3 cert. And I'm saying that it doesn't make sense that 2 months ago coc3/ghp7 looked like a max and now coc4 looks like slicing through I can't believe it's not butter. For literally any lift, picture how much faster 75% moves than your 1RM. I asked Ivan a while back for his forearm measurement & he said 15" which I believe is at rest and seems like a very accurate answer (mine are a little over 14").

I think it's fair to give Tiziano a chance to do a close under strict conditions...if you can close a 4 mms then coc3 cert you should be able to do in your sleep. Probably 3.5 too. I think Matt's plan to verify Tiziano's strength is a good idea for the most part but if I understand it correctly, it does not control for eliminitating the possibility of the spring being heated off-camera before filming which is something that I think needs to be looked at a bit closer.

I just think we basically have 2 possible scenarios here. It could be very possible Tiziano has some serious freak level strength potential and just skyrocketed very quickly from training hard and having a good coach. However as many have said this site is full of the most experienced grip people on earth, and at some point if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck...ya know? The internet can make it that much easier for deceptive things to be pulled off by having control over what is shown etc.

He has told me that the MM1+ cert process is too expensive to bother with and that the coc3 rules are silly (I am not sure if he knows you get to keep the gripper even if you fail the attempt). But even from an Ironmind perspective, I don't think they care about who can MMS their grippers, you either cert it or you don't with them pretty much. It might be a cool thing to post online but it's not official unless certified.

I also do agree with the points stated that his set's for GHP8/3.5's/4 all looked way easier, faster, and with less effort than setting a GHP7 or COC3 from what I can remember watching. It literally does not make sense why a coc4 set would look like someone setting a coc2, or bending a piece of twizzler's candy. That's just not what a coc4 is like. I've closed RGC 173 before, done 380 lbs on the ironmind go really grip machine from 20 mm, and I still cannot close an average coc4 from choked. They really do feel like a freaking brick. I am not trying to take sides or hurt anyone's feelings but if we are being logical, I do not believe the 4 close until I see more evidence. I'm not sure if I believe the GHP8 close either. This is just a lot happening extremely fast and it's really hard to believe that anyone went from closing a 3 to a 4 faster than it would take someone to go from closing a 1 to a 2. Maybe if it was like a 400 lb professional strongman that eats 10 chickens a day. But you have to consider he is a 139 lb vegetarian that probably doesn't even squat twice bodyweight yet (I don't know how much he squats, I am guessing).

So I would love to see actual concrete evidence for the sake of preserving the integrity of grip itself. Like a cold gripper taken out of a package on camera and not leaving the frame, or a brand new gripper being taken out of the cellophane etc.

I am ready to be pleasantly surprised, however I've met a lot of people in my life that could not resist the urge to not have the instant gratification of continually succeeding and took other measures to get there instead.

For me the biggest red flag is the vegetarian thing. I actually got into an argument with a vegan doctor who was doing a presentation I had to go to in the front row in front of 100 people then later got a 100% on an assignment for writing up all of his contradictory information..some of my professors apologized for making us sit through it. But long story short and I'm sure many people know this here but you cannot get all of the essential amino acids from plants. You can only get them all from meat. Off the top of my head I am not sure if eggs contain all of the essential amino acids or not but even if they did, eating a few eggs here and there is nothing like eating actual meat. I would be a lot more inclinded to believe these claims if it was coming from someone who had a long history of doing strength things and ate a powerlifting diet and so on. But grip damages your tissues, you need some pretty serious protein to be able to repair them, make them stronger and be able to continue gripping...I don't see how someone eating vegetables all day is closing a coc4.

2 months is not enogh time to add 55+RGC for someone whose forearms from what I can tell visibly have not changed size/gotten bigger in the past 2-3 months as well.

I've edited this a few times as I keep thinking of things to add..

So we shall see.

Edited by C8Myotome
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

A CoC 4 cannot be closed in that fashion with that sweep.

“Has not” is possibly not even true here. But cannot?  Why not? 

2 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

I think Matt's plan to verify Tiziano's strength is a good idea for the most part but if I understand it correctly, it does not control for eliminitating the possibility of the spring being heated off-camera before filming which is something that I think needs to be looked at a bit closer.

If you heat a spring enough to affect the close, it will permanently reduce the spread even if you pull it back open. The first time we close it, it will lose the spread again. Since we’ll have the gripper after him, I’m not too worried about this. It would show up as discoloration on the spring and/or in the measurements. 

In this case, if we get the gripper and the spread is any different then I would count that as suspicious. It should be the same. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cannon said:

What

Read my reply to the CoC 4 closer. Best way to send trusted group of people to his place and check his close, if he is okay with that of course.

12 minutes ago, Cannon said:

“Has not” is possibly not even true here. But cannot?  Why not? 

The sweep was so easy. Whom have you seen that did this to a CoC 4? Any video?

From what I recall not even Nathan Holle who ripped a 4 seven times had an easy set.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

Read my reply to the CoC 4 closer. Best way to send trusted group of people to his place and check his close, if he is okay with that of course.

If you feel that is easier then it cannot hurt. I don’t have anyone in Italy. 

3 minutes ago, Cannon said:

If you feel that is easier then it cannot hurt. I don’t have anyone in Italy. 

So he is from Italy? Anyway, let him reply and if he agrees I hope he isn't somewhere hard to reach. There are always people willing to give hands and check truth.

Edit: If his coach account is really Sam Solomi and Sam said he personally witnessed him close a 4 then I would believe it hands down. Sam is the real deal and it is actually funny he was called weak here by someone.

Edited by Alawadhi

13 hours ago, Busa said:

Not very proud to be a member? Shame. This is the best grip forum to be. Maybe us the toxic masculinity group are brutal and terrible? Dude, relax. The people demand answers especially when a world class feat is claimed. That is the forum rule after all. And yes, we've seen our share of fakes the past years.

• Like 4

hello guys, I haven't read everything, but I think we have reached a limit, we doubt the cannon evaluations.

people should be sent to his house as he closes on the 4th 🤦 not even the inquisitions but what are we in 1600?

for what for a girpper🤣 no i really can't do it what binladen? What if someone comes to my house from afar and you find out I haven't closed it, have you saved the world? maybe done 10000 km but finally say, see Tiziano doesn't close it 🤣

or if he closes it in place we can go back to living, but do you only have this stuff in your head?

sincerely with all respect because I have it, after this stuff I think it makes no sense to prove anything to you, the people scattered around the world who certified me know what I'm worth. to the few of you that I am interested in changing your mind, I will contact you.

to all the others, on the other hand, I advise to do things with just cause but not to make a disease out of it.

and I was polite because honestly your attitude hurt me a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2022 at 11:26 AM, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Hey guys.

I'm Tiziano's coach. 

I can promise this guy is the real deal. 

Best wishes to all

Sam

This is a test.

Sam, do you remember me? And from what/where?

Hubgeezer

• Like 1

Well, to reverse back a bit, I still don't know why doing the IronMind 3.5 cert or in fact the MM1 and it's allowed if you are strong enough to rep it won't provide all the proof necessary here?  Of course, we are in the MM quiet period due to the holidays though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

hello guys, I haven't read everything, but I think we have reached a limit, we doubt the cannon evaluations.

people should be sent to his house as he closes on the 4th 🤦 not even the inquisitions but what are we in 1600?

for what for a girpper🤣 no i really can't do it what binladen? What if someone comes to my house from afar and you find out I haven't closed it, have you saved the world? maybe done 10000 km but finally say, see Tiziano doesn't close it 🤣

or if he closes it in place we can go back to living, but do you only have this stuff in your head?

sincerely with all respect because I have it, after this stuff I think it makes no sense to prove anything to you, the people scattered around the world who certified me know what I'm worth. to the few of you that I am interested in changing your mind, I will contact you.

to all the others, on the other hand, I advise to do things with just cause but not to make a disease out of it.

and I was polite because honestly your attitude hurt me a lot.

Ironmind cert is free to do and you get to keep the gripper. To claim a coc#4 close and refuse a #3 cert (which should feel like a toy to you) further fuels the claim that your close is not legitimate. 

This exact same scenario happened with the other guy who came out of nowhere to claim a coc4 close within weeks of training then when questioned he disappeared without doing any validation. 

To make a world class claim requires validation. Were not being toxic, were defending the honour of those who performed this feat for real and to have your name alongside theirs requires extreme proof. 

Stop cowering behind false notions of 'I feel disrespected' and prove your worth.

• Like 3