Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

Bill, I was merely explaining the function of a grip coach, as someone implied my profession was defunct. 

Apologies if it came over a little boasty.

21 hours ago, slazbob said:

No offense, but a grip coach is only for beginner’s who are not aware of the internet or simply cannot put together a workout plan on their own. Besides that, grip isn’t really going much further than we have seen/been. This is it….you either do all the major feats or you never get there. No major new ideas, no major new stars.
but, if you indeed helped him with this ….you must have something different we have never seen before. Genetic freaks, or heavily sauced close no.4’s - he is neither, agree?

That's not so. It's just that no one knows how to properly train a grip. This is not a sport.
I would prefer to work with a trainer if I trained only with grippers.

P.S. in no case are we talking about a similar coach, whom we saw here)

Edited by SeNoLD
  • Like 2

Like I said. The video appears to be a super deep set. Carl did CCS. I myself can get “close” with a similar deep, set but whatever. 

Think considering we’ve been duped before its logical to doubt a world class technical feat such as a gripper close. I think Mr. Rice said it best, do the same feat under controlled conditions like at a sanctioned grip contest or big cert and then ill be in your corner. Look at Rich, the man has lifted 600 on axle no straps in the gym but wont do it sanctioned, why? I think it’s reasonable given the claim to have it judged properly. Simple as that. 

Edited by BottledCitrus
Clarification to the clarification

1 hour ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

good evening to all and good grip sport

You must not think that you are being attacked. You have no idea how much friendlier this community is than the Russian one))
People are just waiting for confirmation.
You appeared out of nowhere and immediately squeezed 4. No one saw this way.

There is a very cool way to remove all doubts from yourself with the help of Vano Sukhashvili certification. There you can order for certification such RGCs as you want. Close 200 and everyone will apologize to you.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, BottledCitrus said:

Like I said. The video appears to be a super deep set. Carl did CCS. I myself can get “close” with a similar set but whatever.

Think considering we’ve been duped before its logical to doubt a world class technical feat such as a gripper close. I think Mr. Rice said it best, do the same feat under controlled conditions at a sanctioned grip contest and then ill be in your corner. Look at Rich, the man has lifted 600 on axle no straps in the gym but wont do it sanctioned, why? I think it’s reasonable given the claim to have it judged properly. Simple as that.

I did not participate in official grip competitions.
Do you doubt me?)

• Like 3

Just now, SeNoLD said:

I did not participate in official grip competitions.
Do you doubt me?)

I dont even know who you are, should I? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BottledCitrus said:

Look at the Mash Monster ladder then tilt your head back. He's the guy at the top. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Just now, BottledCitrus said:

Look at what is written under my nickname at the very bottom.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stranger said:

Look at the Mash Monster ladder then tilt your head back. He's the guy at the top. 

1 minute ago, SeNoLD said:

Look at what is written under my nickname at the very bottom.

I mean thats cool. 

still stand by my comment, as Im sure Chris does. MM is still a cert under controlled conditions. So im not even sure why we are trying to go down this road. 

1 minute ago, BottledCitrus said:

I mean thats cool.

still stand by my comment, as Im sure Chris does. MM is still a cert under controlled conditions. So im not even sure why we are trying to go down this road.

My point is that a good certification is enough. GHP is not suitable. Coc, MM, GMC - completely

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

My point is that a good certification is enough. GHP is not suitable. Coc, MM, GMC - completely

That’s essentially what Im and a few others are saying. 

Controlled conditions with clear rules A sanctioned contest, or a MM style cert. something with some weight and validity behind it to make this feat official. Thats all we’re saying. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BottledCitrus said:

That’s essentially what Im and a few others are saying.

Controlled conditions with clear rules A sanctioned contest, or a MM style cert. something with some weight and validity behind it to make this feat official. Thats all we’re saying.

It seemed to me that you meant offline competitions. We understood each other, the issue is closed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

It seemed to me that you meant offline competitions. We understood each other, the issue is closed.

I see what you mean. I apologize,  the connection between my brain and the written word are sometimes muddy. 

• Like 1

What an interesting thread. Anyway

Awesome close @Tiziano Becchio! Very excited to see you climb the Mash Monster ladder eventually. And great job to @PHATMUSCLE COACHINGon the coaching. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

That's not so. It's just that no one knows how to properly train a grip. This is not a sport.
I would prefer to work with a trainer if I trained only with grippers.

P.S. in no case are we talking about a similar coach, whom we saw here)

I feel all the work has been done…variable routes to take and all pretty much on the Gripboard to look up. 

they are useful to add structure to your routine…and point you in the right direction. But it’s something you can do on your own to save money. But I’m probably stubborn and think I have it figured out on my own at my own expense. 
i believe Jedd offers this service, but he’s been in every aspect of grip and seen it all. His service would be worth it if you’d like to not waste time.

so, you’re right David…I take that back.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Oh Dear.

The reason people aren't closing 4s like this is because people on here are close minded and think they know everything. It would happen more if people used coaches. 

A coach is more needed the closer to elite you get, not the other way around.

As for grip coaches being redundant, my bank balance and recent enjoyment of all inclusive holidays suggests otherwise. ;)

Haha …maybe. But I think that’s an informercial type of promise….you on holiday by the beach with women all over you promising no.4 closes in months time. 
good for you, Boss! I like your pizzazz. 

40 minutes ago, slazbob said:

I feel all the work has been done…variable routes to take and all pretty much on the Gripboard to look up. 

they are useful to add structure to your routine…and point you in the right direction. But it’s something you can do on your own to save money. But I’m probably stubborn and think I have it figured out on my own at my own expense. 
i believe Jedd offers this service, but he’s been in every aspect of grip and seen it all. His service would be worth it if you’d like to not waste time.

so, you’re right David…I take that back.

I can personally vouch for Jedd as a coach. If you are serious about grip it’s well worth it. 

• Like 3

If anything this is very entertaining 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Vinnie said:

I don't think so.  I think it's more like, Tanner, Yves, and the most phenomenal grip prodigies to emerge have not done anything near this, so you can't either.  Nobody is doubting Carl Meyerscough; we saw where he came from and how he developed, and he can ccs a COC 4.  I couldn't do it, but he can.  No problem saying it.

It is annoying to feel you are being duped by an attention seeker, that's all.  We hope we are wrong, but it is looking pretty fishy here.

There was a very similar claim to sudden dominance of the COC 4 a year or so ago.  It was fake. 

Peace.  I'll shut up now.

Who was that claim btw? Just curious.

2 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Who was that claim btw? Just curious.

If i'm not wrong i think they're talking about Panagiotis from a while ago, I've seen him mentioned a few times

Edited by Jermiah Merciconah
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, stranger said:

I have to say this was pretty funny.  Yes, in fact, go look at David period overall.  Look at his closes.  Look at his overall strength too while you are at it.  :) 

• Like 1

If this is real I'd just take the replies here as a compliment and it would motivate me to just post more videos with better proof. Being defensive about it makes it more suspicious to me. Like the other guy from Greece, the apparent setting strength is more impressive than the close itself.

Again, if the feats are real, people doubting you is a huge compliment.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

You must not think that you are being attacked. You have no idea how much friendlier this community is than the Russian one))
People are just waiting for confirmation.
You appeared out of nowhere and immediately squeezed 4. No one saw this way.

There is a very cool way to remove all doubts from yourself with the help of Vano Sukhashvili certification. There you can order for certification such RGCs as you want. Close 200 and everyone will apologize to you.

Exactly. This board has been around for over 20 years now and has a LOT of very well versed people from all over the world that frankly KNOW GRIP. :)  This forum would love it to be true and would be the first to apologize for any doubts once there is proper proof as has been pointed out. And, it is fairly easy to solve it quickly in fact.

• Like 3