Closing capitan of crush no 4 RGC 201 lb .at 139 lb of bodyweight.

Tiziano Becchio

The feat is incredible. So incredible, in fact, I would call it the single-greatest feat of crushing strength I have ever seen! 

Somehow I cannot jump into this one head first. Given the claim, I feel some scrutiny is allowed. 

I watched your other videos and they also display great strength. But let's take your MM0 cert for example. That did not appear to be an "easy" #3 close back in late September. Both the set and the close actually look easier on your #4 video. I understand you have had time to get stronger, but actually less than 60 days. Your progress in that time is staggering. All while losing weight from 143 to 139. 

This one is tough for me. I want to marvel at what you've done. But I feel like I have seen a magic trick. It's not that I don't think you did it, necessarily, it's more like the sum of everything I can see from you gives me pause. Like I said, it's keeping me from jumping in head first. 

I will say this: I am extremely excited to see more from you! Keep posting and keep training. You seem to have the most impressive grip I've ever seen. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Cannon said:

The feat is incredible. So incredible, in fact, I would call it the single-greatest feat of crushing strength I have ever seen! 

Somehow I cannot jump into this one head first. Given the claim, I feel some scrutiny is allowed. 

I watched your other videos and they also display great strength. But let's take your MM0 cert for example. That did not appear to be an "easy" #3 close back in late September. Both the set and the close actually look easier on your #4 video. I understand you have had time to get stronger, but actually less than 60 days. Your progress in that time is staggering. All while losing weight from 143 to 139. 

This one is tough for me. I want to marvel at what you've done. But I feel like I have seen a magic trick. It's not that I don't think you did it, necessarily, it's more like the sum of everything I can see from you gives me pause. Like I said, it's keeping me from jumping in head first. 

I will say this: I am extremely excited to see more from you! Keep posting and keep training. You seem to have the most impressive grip I've ever seen. 

I could not have said it better myself.  It would be like if a 150-pound guy deadlifted 1000.  That guy may appear, but it is rare enough even for a 400-pound well-known professional to do it, so if a small, unknown newbie just appears and does it, and it doesn't look that hard, people will start wondering how that is possible and they will have doubts until they feel like they have seen enough to erase the doubts.

So, assuming you are just an abnormally strong guy who is on the rise, keep showing us your stuff!  Let us be persuaded.  But at the level of closing a COC 4, you should be prepared for plenty of people looking very closely.

I would suggest sending to IM to do the COC 3 certification also, as soon as possible, because that should be very, very easy for you right now and maybe even the 3.5, so that would shut some of the doubters up.  And of course if you don't choose to do it, that will make more doubters.  It is the price you pay for making strong claims - people will need stronger proof than if you just closed a 3, for example.

Good luck!

• Like 8

Agree with Cannon but I'll go a step further, I don't believe anyone at this weight could or ever will close a 4, and unless someone does this in the presence of highly credible witnesses I don't believe it for a second. If one was this strong, closing a 3 would be a cake walk but his previous video shows otherwise. The set also looks much easier even compared to the 250lb and up guys who wrestle to even get a proper set with a gripper that hard. Hopefully he can get to some competitions and prove this strength under strict conditions. 

Edited by Climber028
Grammar mistake
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Agree with Cannon but I'll go a step falurther, I don't believe anyone at this weight could or ever will close a 4, and unless someone does this in the presence of highly credible witnesses I don't believe it for a second. If one was this strong, closing a 3 would be a cake walk but his previous video shows otherwise. The set also looks much easier even compared to the 250lb and up guys who wrestle to even get a proper set with a gripper that hard. Hopefully he can get to some competitions and prove this strength under strict conditions. 

I certainly don't want to say it isn't possible or conceivable, but being that small and making it look that easy, it is at the level of running a 3-minute mile or swimming much faster than an olympic athlete - unprecedented and not by just a little bit, by a mile.  So people will expect to see him "get to some competitions and prove this strength under strict conditions," as you just said you would like to see.  So would I.  When you claim such an elite position, people want to be certain, because they are putting you in an elite category with legends and they don't want to be fooled.  If he can't get to an official comp, then he should cert the COC 3 (and 3.5 maybe) ASAP, and climb the MM ladder to 8 (easier than 201 RGC).  That would shut folks up and prove the point.  If he chooses not to do that, that is fine, no one is forcing anyone to prove anything, but then people may not believe his feats and he will have to read their doubts.

• Like 4

I actually will go and say it's impossible. As far as I know there have been a very small amount of people to close a gripper with RGC above their bodyweight, less than 5 guys and that is already an incredible feat, but still nowhere near the difficult of a 1.44x bodyweight close. This is miles past any gripper feat done, and likely past the limits of what a human can do. 

• Like 4

Just now, BottledCitrus said:

Think I agree with climber028

You guys are probably right, but I feel like it is fair to give him a chance to offer some proof before condemning him as a fraud and a liar.  But he is claiming to be pretty much the most amazing gripper closer in history, so he should expect to be asked to back it up.

• Like 6

Just now, Vinnie said:

You guys are probably right, but I feel like it is fair to give him a chance to offer some proof before condemning him as a fraud and a liar.  But he is claiming to be pretty much the most amazing gripper closer in history, so he should expect to be asked to back it up.

I agree with you as well, Id like to offer a bit of latitude here. But the video looks like it was a super deep set, and thats cool and all but I wouldnt go as far as to say thats a true feat. but what do I know. Im a bottle of citrus 

• Like 1

I refuse to believe this is a real coc 4.i can close gripper rated above my bw and i know how hard it is. But 1.44x of bw close is above human limits i believe. 

• Like 3

Reminds me the situation with a person who never came back to prove us wrong.

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Climber028 said:

Agree with Cannon but I'll go a step further, I don't believe anyone at this weight could or ever will close a 4, and unless someone does this in the presence of highly credible witnesses I don't believe it for a second. If one was this strong, closing a 3 would be a cake walk but his previous video shows otherwise. The set also looks much easier even compared to the 250lb and up guys who wrestle to even get a proper set with a gripper that hard. Hopefully he can get to some competitions and prove this strength under strict conditions. 

Simple resolution for this.  He signs up for the MM1.  He should be able to easily rep it.  

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

Simple resolution for this.  He signs up for the MM1.  He should be able to easily rep it.  

And the COC 3 cert.

• Like 3

Hi all guys I have unfortunately not read all the posts yet but I am answering you because I believe that the common thought is that either I am an alien or a cheater.

Your doubts are more than legitimate but I want to clarify something I've read that I don't like

I haven't posted the video and the photos to proclaim myself the king of grippers honestly speaking I don't care to be so because anyone who knows me live and is part of the grip world knows how humble and hardworking I am.

Having said that, as you have suggested, time will give you the answers to the questions you are asking yourself

for example i am working really hard to certify the ghp9 i have already certified the ghp-8 under all gillingham brothers strict procedures

In a second moment I will certainly try to climb the Monster mash ranking and only lastly certify the iron Minds because I find their certification method really absurd

both for the credit card speech that cuts off a lot of people who have small hands like me or that forces them to develop a superior force with the same pliers compared to a person with a large hand, not to mention the fact that between all the rules therefore move to the city and wait for a judge who on the ground with a pliers all this involves an expense he has an absurd rule that the pliers must return within 72 hours therefore if I send it the same day and for some absurd reason the caliper returns after 96 hours even if the attempt was successful I am canceled on that variable there I have no power and therefore I find it absurd that this rule exists within a certification.

Having said that guys I will continue to train to try to improve myself over time you will have your answers

Then whether you believe me or not in all honesty and with all due respect it doesn't change my life unfortunately I'm always the same guy who works for a starvation salary and who trains out of passion certainly not to be acclaimed good evening everyone

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have no intended malice and think everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong because this is one of the best grip feats of all time and I'd love to believe it's real, I just don't see how a performance like this fits in with every past instance of human grip ability that have been verified. A video of any type is not proof, especially today when editing is getting easier and easier. 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

I have no intended malice and think everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong because this is one of the best grip feats of all time and I'd love to believe it's real, I just don't see how a performance like this fits in with every past instance of human grip ability that have been verified. A video of any type is not proof, especially today when editing is getting easier and easier. 

Same here.  No malice intended, and it would be awesome if it were true.  But besides video tricks, the gripper could have been heated or machined to make it more pliable.  Even without Tiziano knowing it.  Things just don't add up right.  I am happy to keep an open mind if there is more to come, like mash monster or COC certs, but right now this looks like the episode from a year or two ago that @insane.warrior mentioned.  That is all.

• Like 2

Not sure what to believe. This could be the greatest grip feat ever. Or the greatest grip hoax ever. I think I'll just wait and see .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Not sure what to believe. This could be the greatest grip feat ever. Or the greatest grip hoax ever. I think I'll just wait and see .

Exactly.  It is indeed either the singe most amazing feat ever done in the history of grip, or it is a hoax.  It is one of those two things.  It would be awesome if true.  I am a small guy, so I root for the little guys.  I would love for my doubt to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

yep me to, You know what it takes to close big grippers.

• Like 1

Good evening guys, what I can tell you is that I'm working on obtaining the ghp-9 certification which requires precise measurement of all the components of the caliper using a digital caliper in favor of video. This will be the first one I'll do after I think about monster mash E coc

having said that everything that is an online certification including mesh Monster can be faked as you say, everything you see online can be questioned so either you believe it or you don't believe it and here each of us obviously has our own choice , the only possible counter-proof for any athlete to accomplish any feat is to do it in competition, I repeat also the Monster mash certification at this point can be questioned,

Anyway guys soon I hope to be able to post the ghp-9 certification which is identical to 4💪🏻

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Good evening guys, what I can tell you is that I'm working on obtaining the ghp-9 certification which requires precise measurement of all the components of the caliper using a digital caliper in favor of video. This will be the first one I'll do after I think about monster mash E coc

having said that everything that is an online certification including mesh Monster can be faked as you say, everything you see online can be questioned so either you believe it or you don't believe it and here each of us obviously has our own choice , the only possible counter-proof for any athlete to accomplish any feat is to do it in competition, I repeat also the Monster mash certification at this point can be questioned,

Anyway guys soon I hope to be able to post the ghp-9 certification which is identical to 4💪🏻

The mash monster cert is harder to fake since there is only one gripper at each level and you have to video yourself opening the sealed box which is shipped to you and the gripper has to stay in frame the whole time. You also have to return the gripper as well. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Chez said:

The mash monster cert is harder to fake since there is only one gripper at each level and you have to video yourself opening the sealed box which is shipped to you and the gripper has to stay in frame the whole time. You also have to return the gripper as well. 

I don't want to teach people how to cheat, but will just say it would be possible to cheat this. For strength feats, a video is nice but the only real proof is some sort of sanctioned event with multiple credible witnesses. That is the level of proof that would satisfy me for something so far beyond what anyone has ever accomplished. With an easier feat little proof is required for example I believe at face value anyone that says they can close a 3 since it's already been shown to be possible by a wide variety of people. Just like if someone tellse they can bench 225, I don't need a video for that but if someone claims they bench 900, it would take much more than a simple video to convince people. 

• Like 3