Win $50 - 1st person to guess the name on front of the Keypinch T-Shirt

Kluv#0

I will reveal in a fun way -after 3 plus years hanging on garage wall- the name on front of Keypinch T-Shirt. Only hint is the dude is very good at everything. Story of the T-shirt after someone wins. 

641872210_keypinchmonster.png.fbd27cd7111e39a0f25d710c45e1a3b5.png

• Like 2

I might not fully understand the question. So, for the black shirt in the photo, "Key Pinching Ain't Easy" is the back of the shirt? And if you turn it around, there is the name of a gripster printed on the front? Assuming I got that right, I hate that @Blacksmith513 got to Adam Glass first. That is an excellent guess. 

I will take Jedd Johnson. I can think of a few other good guesses, but it's hard to argue against Jedd as another great guess.  

• Like 1

Yes, name of the gripster is on the front of T-Shirt. So far, Adam, Sirko, Jedd have been chosen but all are incorrect.

• Like 1

Just now, DevilErik said:

Jerome Bloom the keypinch legend.

Yeah I just got like 4 more guesses off Insta. This is a good one. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Am I out or can I guess again :fear

One guess only but yours was very good

4 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Jerome Bloom the keypinch legend.

No, but here was the Jerome's (Keypinch GOAT) T-shirt

boss55.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

David Horne?

Jeromes Blooms brother? I forget his name

Only one guess but Paul Bloom nor David Horne is correct.

John McCarter?

5 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Jaakko nik~~? 

No but closest so far:)

3 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

John McCarter?

No

3 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Harri Tolonen?

No, but you the closest so far, LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Arto!

Champ- CONGRATS!! You have the touch and grip! 

• Like 1

Here is the video of reveal. 

• Like 2

Jason send me PM with Paypal. Thom and Bruce send me PM as you guys were very, very close!

Story of the Shirt hanging in my garage. In 2019, to celebrate another KP WR- I had 15 T-shirts designed and shipped internationally and in U.S. I had shipped Arto his 5XL shirt along with 14 others. 3 weeks went by, and my wife asked where my shirt was- I forgot to order a shirt for myself! I guess I was so involved with address, shipping, design, etc. Ordered mine and went to pick up and lady said she forgot to give me a wrong size shirt on prior order- turned out it was a 3 XL with Arto name on it. With the cost of $500 for all the shirts and shipping I decided to keep the small size Arto shirt and put it on wall in garage.

Fast way forward to this A.M.- Feeling nostalgic as I started training on 2HKP last week and Dec 3rd will be final time under pressure. Some might not understand but to been through what I have, to have that relationship with that lift and KP in general - decided to bring the shirt down and reveal. 

arto22.png

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Story of the Shirt hanging in my garage. In 2019, to celebrate another KP WR- I had 15 T-shirts designed and shipped internationally and in U.S. I had shipped Arto his 5XL shirt along with 14 others. 3 weeks went by, and my wife asked where my shirt was- I forgot to order a shirt for myself! I guess I was so involved with address, shipping, design, etc. Ordered mine and went to pick up and lady said she forgot to give me a wrong size shirt on prior order- turned out it was a 3 XL with Arto name on it. With the cost of $500 for all the shirts and shipping I decided to keep the small size Arto shirt and put it on wall in garage.

Fast way forward to this A.M.- Feeling nostalgic as I started training on 2HKP last week and Dec 3rd will be final time under pressure. Some might not understand but to been through what I have, to have that relationship with that lift and KP in general - decided to bring the shirt down and reveal. 

arto22.png

Awesome story! 

22 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Jason send me PM with Paypal. Thom and Bruce send me PM as you guys were very, very close!

I wish that you eartag what number you had in mind for any keypinchfeat/contest/challenge you find fitting of a reward 🙏 

• Like 2