Store bought heavy duty grippers better for wide position

In taking my grippers to school, I have found that some people who could not even move my store bought heavy duty everlast gripper could move the CoC grippers a bit.

Thought you might like to know,

Michael Falkov

Guest AghastGrip

Probably because the tension is constant on the Everlast gripper, and progressive on the Captains of crush. (That would be my guess anyway) :)

No, there is more tension towards the close.  It is definetely more cinsistent though.  I wonder if PDA will be able to make a more constant tension for their grippers.  It probably would work better training with more poundage in open hand position... the gains will carry over and be more effective all around, just like rock climbing.

Michael Falkov

Guest AghastGrip

Yeah, you're probably right about more tension at the end. I definitely agree about the constant tension throughout the close being more effective though. Oh well, if you need training in the open hand position just get a #3 or #4 and that should be plenty sufficient for training it, haha  :)

-Zack

Quick Grip

Where can I get a store-bought heavy-duty gripper like the Everlast gripper? I live in Trinidad but I normally order things over the Internet. I currently own all of the Captains of Crush and the BeefBuilder Master, Elite, and Super Elite. I can close the No. 2 for 4-5 singles on a good day with my right hand and am getting close on the left hand.