Card tearing, preparing for the online contest

Terry Conjugate Iron

Had a blast with my brother @manosnyxtovios explaining the card tearing technique and both getting a few PRs!! And that's right after heavy block pulls! 

@armliftinggreece represents Greece in the @cardtearing online contest. We're almost ready for our attempts!

• Like 5

Nice work Terry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Nice work Terry

Thanks John! I actually managed to tear a full deck a few days ago. Contest should be fun 💪

• Like 1

Yep good luck,

you brother looks strong to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Yep good luck,

you brother looks strong to

He's a beast, that's my sponsor the Armlifting Greece guy haha... Not really my brother. But he very well could be. Solid dude

• Like 2

Next time Turkey tries to pull something.. Greece should send you two over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Next time Turkey tries to pull something.. Greece should send you two over there.

Hahaha thanks man! Problem is we can't run much lol... Or walk much 😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Hahaha thanks man! Problem is we can't run much lol... Or walk much 😂

You don’t need too. The Turks will do the running.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2022 at 6:41 PM, Blacksmith513 said:

You don’t need too. The Turks will do the running.

Appreciate it! Manos will try for 100 cards end of August and I'd like to tear around 70 realistically 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Appreciate it! Manos will try for 100 cards end of August and I'd like to tear around 70 realistically 

Wow... You two are incredible. Card tearing is something i'd like to get into some day. All this bending and tearing stuff can get expensive.

With steel its business write off.. As for cards, our accountant is good, but not that good.

• Like 1

Following up with a full deck from the official training kit! I'm quite pleased 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Wow... You two are incredible. Card tearing is something i'd like to get into some day. All this bending and tearing stuff can get expensive.

With steel its business write off.. As for cards, our accountant is good, but not that good.

It sure can! Luckily the cards aren't very costly, I managed to find the same brand here and they go for 1.50 euro per pair. I mean it's not like I go through piles every week lol... 

Truthfully I love it but not like my powerlifting training. It's just something cool to me. There's something very "social" about it. You can joke with your friends etc. 

Not many of my friends discuss pulling 640lbs from the blocks lol. It's more specialized for sure.