Grip Books on Sandow Site

Guest Danjo

There is a great resource for grip freaks that has wonderful old-time training routines on it. The latest is one featuring several Booklets by George F. Jowett. It has "Molding a Mighty Grip" and "Strongman Stunts Made Easy" That features bending steel bars into scrollwork. Excellent stuff. Also, Check out Coulter's book on Strongman Stunts on the same page: www.sandow.plus.com  is the homepage, and the one with the Jowett books is: http://www.sandow.plus.com/Competition/Jowett/MMM/mmm.htm  Enjoy!

Guest kINGPIN

That is a really interesting site.  I only read a bit of it, but it seems like my kind of training- Abbreviated, using the big exercises- Brilliant!!!

Hey..... don't forget Bill Hinbern's site!  He has lots of good stuff, and he'll even send ya a free catalog by mail!

http://www.superstrengthbooks.com

Guest kINGPIN

While we are all in the habit of posting addys, I thought this one might be of some use.  I've had it in my favourites for some time.  Its got some good stuff in it and focuses on strength training.  Allthough I don't agree with their suggested squatting tecnique.  If you've never been here, give it a shot.  Http://deepsquatter.com/