Mm For The Masses?

CMunger

Had a thought, strike it down immediately if you'd like but what if people could buy Mash Monster grippers for "novelty use only" Meaning any and all certs will need to be on the "Official" Mash Monsters that go out to witnesses, etc. I know I'd love to squeeze one just to see what it';s like, but that's not what they're for obviously. And I assume that we don't want the gripper bearers training or playing with them constantly, but you know the temptation is there. I just think it'd be a hell of a way to alleviate people's curiousity. Maybe have them stamped differently than the Official Mash Monsters so we don't have any mix-ups there.

Just a thought. I'd buy one, jsut to see what it is that these guys are closing. Just thought of another added bonus, which would be potentially fewer "time waster" attempts by people who would like to give it a go, but have no idea if they could close it. Save themselves and the witnesses from wasting their time if they're not ready.

I already relayed to Jeff Peterson that Warren will be able to sell a lot "like" the cert grippers for those to train with, etc. That's encouraged!

However, the cert grippers will still be the "rock" and no certs will occur except via the cert grippers.

Warren could stamp the handles just a bit different to distinguish.

Jeff, have you relayed this to Warren?

He should put out a "Mash Monster" Gripper as it is titled. Just not a Cert Mash Monster Gripper as those come from the stations.