CoC Shield of Arms for 5 grippers - anyone seen this?

Alex K

I recently got the 2003 book on CoC Grippers, and on the first pages there was a very interesting Shield of Arms displayed with 5 grippers (at that time there were only 5 CoCs)

19A06A04-A4ED-450E-BC31-E62C934740E8.thumb.jpeg.15563eb7de8cb746d9e5601cb075de05.jpeg

I was wondering if anyone has seen this piece of equipment? That would probably be the most amazing display stand for a single or double stamp collection! 

• Like 5

That would be way cool to have one of them 

• Like 3

Didn't Joe Musselwhite have that in his collection? I'm pretty sure that's where I saw it first. 

1 hour ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Didn't Joe Musselwhite have that in his collection? I'm pretty sure that's where I saw it first. 

I actually checked his page, it seems that he has the regular one for 10 Grippers, this is probably the very first vintage one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexander Koss said:

I actually checked his page, it seems that he has the regular one for 10 Grippers, this is probably the very first vintage one!

Oh really? Hm I thought I'd seen it in one of his videos where he demonstrates his gripper collection. I could be wrong 🤔

• Like 2