Skillet Hands Grip Challenge

Nick Sanders

Hey all! 
@Skillethands here. I am considering running a contest on 9/24 in my hometown of Bowling Green KY. Ran one last year and had huge success. The events will likely be 2H flask, grabball, Finnish ball and 2.25” crusher. Sort of a prelim to King Kong. 
I am looking for suggestions on prizes. Last year we had some gift cards to local shops, Cerberus strength and some grip starter packs. 
I really like the idea of having useful prizes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’m going to include a few pictures of my trophies and prize packs for ideas. 

30320BCD-7E7D-4732-BE28-5912B8E0B2FD.png

3845BCC8-767A-42A0-9601-4F16C410F0AA.png

• Like 7

I have updated to include a online comp as well!

• Like 3

NICE

• Like 1

I've never been to kentucky and will consider attempting to attend this in person (13-14 hour drive from NYC area?), but I like the virtual idea also.  As for useful prizes, I always thought it would be cool to win actual training implements, perhaps even the implements used in the comp itself, although maybe most people already have those (I often don't because I've usually trained in groups where we all shared each implement, although in this case I do happen to have three out of the four since they've been used a lot).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This would look good on my gym wall 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have the results been posted yet somewhere? I haven't been able to find them.

• Like 2

Guys, Im very sorry for the late response on the results. I just emailed both Jedd and Eric the results from the online portion. Writing down the in person right now. No excuse but life happened. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Nick Sanders said:

Guys, Im very sorry for the late response on the results. I just emailed both Jedd and Eric the results from the online portion. Writing down the in person right now. No excuse but life happened. 

No problem man. It's totally fine. I was just curious how I did is all. 

• Like 1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQH1Yvbyz_wmSz7mjXlcL8bDiWTlGPVtmdLjlABsxPUIb1Xgz2I5DD6YbSumoQob_AL6rUfLAIQdgdW/pubhtml

Finally figured it out, lol.

This is both the online and in person stats from those that wanted to participate in standings. 

• Like 5