Fip, a genetic grip beast

Alawadhi

So I trained with my friend Fip and he is a grip monster. Fip is a very strong powerlifter and does strongman training sometimes. Hi best shoulder press is 185 KG and seated is 200 KG. So I called him for a grip session. He never trained grip, ever. He once in Strong gym attempted a CoC #3 with a bad set and got it near (I saw the video) and he never did anything else. He came over and trained grip on Saturday 7th of May 2022. He closed a #3! and yes I showed him how to set. But he didn't really do it right. He powered through it (you'll see it later on a video), He lifted the Inch no problem. He lifted the blob and face lifted it. He did pinch lift my 2 35's with two fingers which is very hard 35s. Those who tried it knows it. Even some 45 lifters couldn't lift this maybe because it is thin and sharp? He also did lift my 2 45s which is extremely hard. Strongest of the strong came to my grip temple and no one did it or even break the ground with it besides Big Sam. Sam Samuel Sopolinski easily lifted it. Heck even the thick bar King Khaled did it to his knees only. And finally, Fip easily did lift the Millennium dumbbell with each hands. Yup you heard me right. And yes, I did show him how to tilt as he is a beginner. He did have some air under it then asked him to tilt it. I filmed the tilt. Then on video I ask to again strict lift it he did have it up an inch or so strict.

I will later post the video on my YT a week or so from now. Fip and I both weigh around 120 KG but him being much leaner. Is Fip the best newbie gripster I have seen? Nope. There was an Afghan a cousin of Razaq who was way better but the guy literally came from the cave ages and didn't want to be filmed because I could seal his soul and hack it, enslave him into anything I want. I will work on him and hopefully he agree's.

• Like 13

I've seen fip in larry's videos. He's a beast! Not surprised he had a monster grip.

39 minutes ago, Lennix said:

I've seen fip in larry's videos. He's a beast! Not surprised he had a monster grip.

That's him

Can’t wait to see the video 

• Like 2

So Fip already posted on his YouTube channel. I will also post the videos later on but here is Fip's channel.

• Like 8

Very impressive

On 5/10/2022 at 4:17 PM, Alawadhi said:

Is Fip the best newbie gripster I have seen? Nope. There was an Afghan a cousin of Razaq who was way better .

This Afghan cousin of Razaq - he lifted of Millennium both hands like a Fip?

On 5/21/2022 at 1:54 AM, Kashtan said:

This Afghan cousin of Razaq - he lifted of Millennium both hands like a Fip?

It is against the rules to say anything world class without evidence. So when I have a video or something I will post it here.

23 hours ago, Gripperer said:

Phenomenal. Is Fip a better grip prospect than Khaled?

First time? I guess yeah. Especially he closed a 3 first time and lifted the Millennium with each hand.