First time seeing an Inch … slaughtered

Vin

Not me unfortunately lol.  Worked out at Tim’s and this young (early 20s) grip newbie tried Tim’s Inches - he had never seen an Inch before and he easily lifted one in each hand.  I think we will see some good farmers walk videos if he sticks with this …

• Like 14

Just now, Vin said:

Not me unfortunately lol.  Worked out at Tim’s and this young (early 20s) grip newbie tried Tim’s Inches - he had never seen an Inch before and he easily lifted one in each hand.  I think we will see some good farmers walk videos if he sticks with this …

Note:  Ben said I could post this.  Hope I chose the right forum section.

For my part, I lifted Tim's 142-lb baby Inch, tore a deck of Mavs in the box in one hit, quartered a deck of Mavs, and tore my first deck of bikes (in the box).  Of course I'd trade all that for an Inch lift, but there's still time, I'm only 53.

Edited by Vinnie
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, Vin said:

By the Inch you mean the 172 pounds yeah? If so that is super amazing. Very strong. He already can farmer walk then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

By the Inch you mean the 172 pounds yeah? If so that is super amazing. Very strong. He already can farmer walk then.

Yes, 172

• Like 2

I know it has not even been 48 hours since that video has been posted, but only “6 likes”? Is there some sort of dark funk flowing through the Gripboard? Traffic down these days?

It was positively BEAMONESQUE.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hubgeezer said:

I know it has not even been 48 hours since that video has been posted, but only “6 likes”? Is there some sort of dark funk flowing through the Gripboard? Traffic down these days?

It was positively BEAMONESQUE.

I know what you mean, My 3.5 closes got like 2 views and it got me feeling some type of way xD

• Like 1

Maybe its just spring fever

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

I know what you mean, My 3.5 closes got like 2 views and it got me feeling some type of way xD

send me link - would love to see, unless I was one of the two likes.  lol

• Like 1

Its in my workout log in the recent, I don't wanna be plugging my stuff on someone elses post xD

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

Its in my workout log in the recent, I don't wanna be plugging my stuff on someone elses post xD

It was my post so it didn't matter but I found it, nice closes, man!