King of the Table 4 - Devon Larratt vs. Levan Saginashvili

Jared P

This thing is almost here.

June 25, 2022

Rooting hard for Devon personally - I'm a fan for life. If he can get some stops and use his stamina to his advantage, wearing out Levan's arm through multiple rounds, he could have a chance. Levan may be just too big of a monster for Devon to handle though.

Who you got?

Edited by Jared P
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jared P said:

This thing is almost here.

June 22, 2022

Rooting hard for Devon personally - I'm a fan for life. If he can get some stops and use his stamina to his advantage, wearing out Levan's arm through multiple rounds, he could have a chance. Levan may be just too big of a monster for Devon to handle though.

Who you got?

I want Devin to win too but, Levan might just be too strong. 

You keeping up with the rules debate that's going on? 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, stranger said:

You keeping up with the rules debate that's going on? 

I've heard a little bit about it. From what I gather, Devon wants auto-strap per the conditions in the contract, and Levan wants Devon to get a slip first before being allowed to use the strap? Hard to say what the rule should or shouldn't be, or know exactly what it says in the contract. No strap definitely gives Levan an advantage with his large hand, and the strap likely helps Devon.

• Like 2

Listened to this interview today. It's a good one. Devon is a great guy. I'm absolutely pumped for the match in June.

• Like 2

Also, this video is a great reminder of just how massive Devon is, compared to a normal human. His right arm is a weapon of mass destruction. His hands are also gigantic. I wonder what his hand measurements are.

• Like 1

How can you not like him....   His arms are ridiculous. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 4:25 AM, Jared P said:

I've heard a little bit about it. From what I gather, Devon wants auto-strap per the conditions in the contract

1 hour ago, Blacksmith513 said:

How can you not like him....   His arms are ridiculous. 

That's one reason not to like him (as an armwrestler).

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

That's one reason not to like him (as an armwrestler).

they are crazy.... I can't quite figure out the difference between guys like Devon or even Slim in his prime (obviously not a body builder) with big arms and bodybuilders with big arms..  not knocking bodybuilders, but most of them I see I don't look at them like they can kill me... Devon, just looking at his arms he looks like he could pop my head like a watermelon. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Devon left and right arm. Left is looking crazy strong. Right is looking like an immovable brick wall. He's gotten way bigger and stronger than ever before. Pork Chop used to make him work for it with either arm, now Pork Chop can't do anything against Devon. Even Todd Hutchings said in his latest video that he couldn't even budge Devon's arm in their recent after-pull. And Todd is a monster.

• Like 3

They are both beasts. Can not wait for this one.

• Like 2

Would love to see devon win but man on man it will crazy tough for him against this monster 

• Like 2

Same. Would love too see Devon win... but to be honest I would be already happy if Devon wins 2 rounds.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I Just remember this.... 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2022 at 11:50 PM, Jared P said:

Devon left and right arm. Left is looking crazy strong. Right is looking like an immovable brick wall. He's gotten way bigger and stronger than ever before. Pork Chop used to make him work for it with either arm, now Pork Chop can't do anything against Devon. Even Todd Hutchings said in his latest video that he couldn't even budge Devon's arm in their recent after-pull. And Todd is a monster.

Some dude put it right when he posted a comment about this tournament.

Devon attending that tournament is like Tyson Fury boxing at his highschool.

Devon usually only does supermatch formats so I am rooting for the tournament players.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:25 AM, matek said:

Same. Would love too see Devon win... but to be honest I would be already happy if Devon wins 2 rounds.

Also I don't like the fact that they are promoting sports betting on their website in general, ontop of their silly "shutout stake" policy. (Bets on Devon "win" if he goes 1-5, bets on Levan must have him go 6-0). I loved how he (looking like a clown with that wig) got destroyed by Cyplenkov.

Devon also had some disgusting slips in the past and some of the ugliest matches of armwrestling history. I recall Brzenk shouting "soo bad" multiple times after the first round of their last supermatch.

I guess I can even pinpoint the exact moment I lost all fate (and interest) in the sport... (see attachment - WAL 504 against Dave Chaffee).

wal 504 Dave Chaffee vs Devon Larratt.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benedikt Farsmann said:

I guess I can even pinpoint the exact moment I lost all fate (and interest) in the sport... (see attachment - WAL 504 against Dave Chaffee

It’s an evolving sport just like anything else. In the picture you attached, Devon’s humerus is angled down while on the losing side of the table. This would definitely be called now.

• Like 3

Pork Chop is no weakling, and he couldn't budge Devon in that tournament. Todd Hutchings said he couldn't even budge Devon in their recent afterpull, and Todd's side pressure is Top 5-10 in the entire world - and Todd just destroyed Irakli at East vs. West 3.

This Devon is not the same Devon that went again Denis. This Devon is WAY stronger. He may still get obliterated by Levan, but if he can get a stop, I think Devon can win. Either way, I'm rooting for Devon both as a person and armwrestler. Without him, I wouldn't even care about armwrestling.

• Like 2

I am rooting for Devon but I think Levan got this easily 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I am rooting for Devon but I think Levan got this easily 

I am also rooting for Devon, and I think he has a realistic chance to win this. Can't wait for the match!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I remember Levon being the gentle giant and being cool with every one…and all of a sudden he’s the “bad guy?” 
I don’t buy it - think it’s a promotional thing. Plus with armbet bringing gambling into the sport, don’t always believe what you hear or see.

• Like 3

Match is just over 2 days away.

For those curious, you can watch on:

https://app.coresports.tv
June 25, 2022
3:00pm EST (from what I can gather, though I'd check the stream earlier)

There are likely other avenues to watch as well. The official Coresports PPV costs $12.99 USD.

• Like 1

Man, that was impressive.

I knew Levan was the strongest armwrestler of all time, but I honestly didn't think he was THAT much stronger than Devon or anyone else.

Total annihilation.

Levan is unbeatable. The forever GOAT and King of the Table.

• Like 2

It wasn't the same Devon as was against Cyplenkov, but Levan is also stronger than he was. It's just hard to see in his case he is so dominant. 

Even if Devon injured a little bit at the beginning, it was still absolutely brutal. The size, weight, and strength difference was enormous. So as an armwrestling match it was boring. 

Probably the only person who would have a chance is Cyplenkov at his prime. But we will never see that. At least I hope not, because I want Cyplenkov to stay healthy, he is such a good guy. 

In some aspects, it kinda sucks to be Levan now. You're a genetic monster born for armwrestling and also put in the work. You're at the top, but you're so dominant no one even comes close. 

Edited by matek
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Jared P said:

Man, that was impressive.

I knew Levan was the strongest armwrestler of all time, but I honestly didn't think he was THAT much stronger than Devon or anyone else.

Total annihilation.

Levan is unbeatable. The forever GOAT and King of the Table.

Levan can be the best but John's the GOAT. 

• Like 3