Thomas inch hand to hand pass

AdamTGlass

my best ever in 10 years of attempts. For me this marks a huge milestone not only in my fatbar lifts but also in my recovery from partially degloving my right index finger last November. Body weight 210 lb today, this is a Slator bell owned by Tanner Merkle 

• Like 14

this is just incredible- this is DJ he is 26 years old. Former college football player. He’s 6’5” about 233-235 lb. On Saturday at Metroflex Fort Worth he tried the inch for the first time - he was successful in easily lifting the bell overhand & Thumbless on sight BUT THEN after maxing out his DOH axle / Saxon and a rep attempt with the inch he sticks the hand to hand pass! Just absolutely a monster on thick bar. Team Texas is extremely grateful to add such a rock star to our ranks. More clips of DJ will be coming when we can get him out to my barn for a team practice. If he sticks around I predict he will be a Major level threat to the top 10 list before Christmas. 

his best doh axle on the Ironmind Apollon bar was 465 lb- then he attempted 480 and got it above the knee. 500 within 12 months I’m certain he will achieve 

Edited by AdamTGlass
  • Like 15

30 March 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

These videos are the craziest inch dominations I have ever seen. . .#mindblown

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adam, you make a feat looking easy, most of us thought is nearly impossible a couple of years ago :bow

• Thanks 1

5 April 

to 20+ reps by June, you’ll see 👍

• Like 6

8April — took 3 sets and broke 10+ each time 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, wulfgeat said:

These videos are the craziest inch dominations I have ever seen. . .#mindblown

This! Adam you are doing extremely amazing as usual my friend. And DJ, oh boy you found a jewel right this! Please keep training him and he will transcend from a monster status to Hercules soon as you say. I would love to see more of him. How big are his hands? 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

This! Adam you are doing extremely amazing as usual my friend. And DJ, oh boy you found a jewel right this! Please keep training him and he will transcend from a monster status to Hercules soon as you say. I would love to see more of him. How big are his hands? 

DJ is 6’6” tall about 235-240 and his hands are similar sized to Tanners maybe 8.5-8.7” he competes in strongman and can deadlift around 740-750 lb. He told me at the expo he wants to explore the grip/Armlifting more as he passes through his current season. He passes right by my property weekly so expect to see more with him this summer. He nearly had the 480 on my apollon axle and with a refined strategy on attempts I think he will get it when we do our summer contest. 

• Like 2